2018 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL!

Ed Mack

Prize Ticket Number

STAR WARS Empire Strikes Back Hoth Lot

W172647

MYSTERY RAFFLE LOT (OVER 5000 "PLUS" PIECES)

W1168529

The Lord of the Rings Two Towers Lot

W525441

75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon

W725026

10221 Ultimate Collector Series Super Star Destroyer

W263757

STAR WARS 10188 Death Star (Plus BONUS Set!)

W824644

AMAZON GIFT CARD

W7818907
PICK A  NEW SET!  W5433167

PICK A RETIRED SET!

W4763274
10030 Ultimate Collector Series Star Destroyer (Pre-owned)   W548076

3 minutes ago, belljohn said:

You've got to be kidding.  Last second buy of a ticket because of your procrastinators post yields a winner.  Completely nuts.  Saving it all for the last hour next year.

See, my analysis was accurate.  LOL. You deserve it.  Your generosity and donation of the 10030 UCS Star Destroyer for the raffle was a wonderful thing.

3 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

See, my analysis was accurate.  LOL. You deserve it.  Your generosity and donation of the 10030 UCS Star Destroyer for the raffle was a wonderful thing.

I was really rooting for you to win it.  I only have 1 more for my collection, but if I come across another I will let you know.

There is one member that I will be reaching out personally for putting us over the $40,000.00 mark.  He knows who he is.  Thank you.  

2 minutes ago, belljohn said:

I was really rooting for you to win it.  I only have 1 more for my collection, but if I come across another I will let you know.

LOL...I have 3, I just don't want to open them...

To all winners...You should have been notified by Rallyup.com.  Feel free to reach out to me by PM to confirm shipping addresses and prize selection, otherwise, I will start reaching out to everyone over the next day or so if I don't hear from them.  I will try to get some feedback from winners for bonus sets and such.  Please be patient...Thanks...Ed

PS:  I'm going to bed...I'm an old geezer!

• Like 1

Thank you all for participating! I tell everyone the raffle story and so many think it's unbelievable! We at St. Paul's can't thank you enough.  Congratulations to all the winners!  A special thanks to the Mack Brothers and their families for all the work and constant support. We are Saint Pauls Strong because of them! Much love.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

I sure would love to give away extra sets to ALL of the winners, but it's getting close to 12:00 AM and we are still over $2000.00 away from $40,000.00.  Too bad really, I have a lot of inventory I have to clear out of my house.  My wife will be unhappy!

I could buy some from you at discount price if you REALLY want to get rid of them! I was wondering, how many tickets were there total to the LOTR one? I bought 3 and I want to know what my odds WERE. I'm  not forgiving myself for not buying another ticket at the last second.

3 minutes ago, Saruman said:

I could buy some from you at discount price if you REALLY want to get rid of them! I was wondering, how many tickets were there total to the LOTR one? I bought 3 and I want to know what my odds WERE. I'm  not forgiving myself for not buying another ticket at the last second.

I will have Jeff run the totals for me in a bit.  It is useful for next year's raffle...if I have the energy to run one.  I am an old man. I don't have much juice left....

Just now, Ed Mack said:

I will have Jeff run the totals for me in a bit.  It is useful for next year's raffle...if I have the energy to run one.  I am an old man. I don't have much juice left....

Ok Thanks! And I just realized that I am pretty sure i didn't win but I never printed out my tickets so I can't find my numbers! AHHHHHH

49 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Spoke with three winners so far...There was a winner from Canada and Malaysia and the rest from the US.

Am I the only one who ROFL'ed at this? I read it as "spoke with 3 winners, one from Canada, one from Malaysia and the rest (read "1") from the US" :)