2018 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL!

Ed Mack

11 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

You have to be in it to win it.

"A dollar and a dream"

"It only takes a buck and a little bit of luck"

"Hey, you never know"

Just a few phrases that have been permanently drilled into my head - no wonder I will sometimes say things like "I need to go mow the snow".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KShine said:

"A dollar and a dream"

"It only takes a buck and a little bit of luck"

"Hey, you never know"

Just a few phrases that have been permanently drilled into my head - no wonder I will sometimes say things like "I need to go mow the snow".

My wife just said..."Holy Moly!"   The BrickPickers are coming through once again.  Who says that we are evil?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ajparks72 said:

So jazzed to see the UCS Super Star Destroyer on here! Lego retired it right before I was ready to order it... :( Really hoping to win it!

And super pumped to be a first-time participant in this raffle. What a great cause!

Great set...so is the 10030 UCS Star Destroyer (courtesy of belljohn).  My all time favorite.

My hubby is waiting for just the right moment to buy!  Who is with us!  Ed and  Jeff yiu do so much for all - thank you, thank you,  thank you!  Let’s get this over $30k. Love watching it grow - this community is amazing!  Thanks everyone from parents of 2 St. Paul Strong Students!

28B35B22-6387-4EAF-BDDC-2D87FB7DE2D1.jpeg

• Like 2

Wowza!  That is fantastic! Thank you to all of you !! 3 of my kids have graduated from SPS and I still have 1 more to go ..... I truly believe in this school and the power of the families in it & who support it!! 

Besides...who doesn't want to win Big Daddy Mack's stuff??? 

I will be buying my tickets tonight!!! 

• Like 1

So when I bought my tickets and shared with the family that we could win a prize of 5000 Legos, I got a look of pure joy and a look of terror (where will we put all those Legos)!  Ah we are just a year into collecting/playing with Legos and it's been such fun for all . . . Reminding me of growing up, but I miss the old school windows.

Thanks again from an SPS family for all the support!

• Like 2