2018 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL!

Ed Mack

Last year it was split right down the middle.  Half the winners bought one or two tickets, the other 5 winners spent big.  As always, I will negotiate with the winners to make them happy if they won a particular set and it doesn't work for them.  I always customize the "Mystery Lot" to the winner's favorite themes if possible.  I have a lot of sets to work with.  

I will still take Paypal payments for tickets and I do ship overseas, so don't let that prevent you from entering the contest.  

Really glad I read my emails. Awesome opportunity to win prizes that I'd actually want. But super happy when I read the words "faith based education". Something I'm so proud to have experienced myself in the school my grandparents helped start and build. What a great cause, and can't wait till next year maybe with the potential to donate a few more dollars.

Also happy birthday from someone a long ways from 50, hoping I can be just as into LEGO and have an equally generous heart when I get there!.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Just a question: Is there only ONE winner for each prize group or several? Since I'm a TFOL and this site is very helpful I thought about just buying one ticket for the LOTR one. Not sure what my odds of winning are though!

There is one winner per prize.  The Death Star and Lord of the Rings lot is way lower than the rest.  I am throwing in some bonus sets on those two prizes and will add a bonus set(s) to each of the 10 major prizes if we hit $40,000.00.  

Just now, Ed Mack said:

There is one winner per prize.  The Death Star and Lord of the Rings lot is way lower than the rest.  I am throwing in some bonus sets on those two prizes and will add a bonus set(s) to each of the 10 major prizes if we hit $40,000.00.  

Ok Thanks! and I LOVE your site!

5 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Oh another question. Do I need a stripe account? 

No, just a credit card.  The Rallyup.com site is a professional and secure site that uses Stripe to process the orders.  It is similar to Paypal, but take less of a commission.  We (school/Brickpicker) have to pay the credit card charges and a fee to Rallyup.com to run this.

One last pic, Uncle Jeff Mack and nephew, Max, working hard at our live LEGO event last year at St. Paul School.  Although some may not know all the time and money, out of your own pockets, you and your big brother have put into this, I do. So I thank you from all the St. Paul families who will benefit from your self-less acts of kindness.  And one big thank you from Max!!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jgschmieg3 said:

How do I make a purchase using Paypal?

Sorry...I was at swimming practice...PM me.  Basically, send me money through PayPal and I will buy the tickets for you with my credit card and give you the ticket numbers.  I have done it four times today and dozens of time the past three years.

I sure would love to give away extra sets to ALL of the winners, but it's getting close to 12:00 AM and we are still over $2000.00 away from $40,000.00.  Too bad really, I have a lot of inventory I have to clear out of my house.  My wife will be unhappy!