42078 - Mack Anthem

crayxlp

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, marcandre said:

Page up on LEGO Shop at Home https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Mack-Anthem-42078

Nothing about power functions. 

So it doesn''t have it, but the option would be nice. However, somebody will review this before it's on general sale and we'll find out soon enough. However, it does look superb, but no PF capability could hold it back.

Just now, TabbyBoy said:

So it doesn''t have it, but the option would be nice. However, somebody will review this before it's on general sale and we'll find out soon enough. However, it does look superb, but no PF capability could hold it back.

The guy who did the above video has made a second one with PF incorporated.

Guest TabbyBoy
52 minutes ago, Val-E said:

The guy who did the above video has made a second one with PF incorporated.

I can't view the video so let's hope PF can be done easily, it's potential depends on it. When it's 50% off, I will buy one regardless.

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

No PF because they are reworking the PF system, launching a new system next year. Or so I am told ....

Yeah, logic says there will be a supercar as summer flagship too, so no PF this year and next year they will roll out the new version. Let´s see....

Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, Val-E said:

Yeah, logic says there will be a supercar as summer flagship too, so no PF this year and next year they will roll out the new version. Let´s see....

I wonder if that is the Lamborghini Countach that was rumoured a while back. They have the VW licence so why not?

36 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I wonder if that is the Lamborghini Countach that was rumoured a while back. They have the VW licence so why not?

They have quite a selection of licenses at the moment. The Porsche was linked to the release of the new car so my guess would be either Ford GT,  McLaren Senna or AMG Project One

• Like 1