Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

15 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

I thought the news outlets already picked up the story.

Maybe our target audience...the non-AFOLs buying gifts for Christmas...need to wake up, commute, and go online shopping on their first break before these sell out.  The only thing it's got going for it is the hype.  No playability, so kids don't want it.  Just nerdy adults.

Don't discount Moms who want to buy gifts to help instill strong Female rolls in todays society.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

Don't discount Moms who want to buy gifts to help instill strong Female rolls in todays society.

I don't.  I will sell it to them just the same and enjoy it more.  I just feel sorry for their kid who opens this up, hoping it was a Barbie.

Edited by hockeyweasel
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Val-E said:

BTW the rocket has sold out again at EU SAH - better than this set has managed.

Yesterday was a good day to buy the rocket, with both the VIP poly and the christmas advent set. Delivery Nov 8th.

Second (today) batch said delivery Dec 8th or so, so we might not see them back with 'before christmas delivery' :)

49 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Still available at LEGO Shop at Home and Amazon..  Smells like Exosuit  :drag:

Well, 25 bucks each with a limit of two and the xmas promo doesnt start until a 100 which is dumb.  If it was limit 5, I bet they would be gone.  Amazon limit of two means they will stretch out forever. 

On 16. 10. 2017 at 4:31 PM, TabbyBoy said:

Assuming that this "could" be as exclusive as RI was, we may only be able to get this from LEGO and perhaps John Lewis. Therefore, we can forget about any discounts ;-(

If it is unexclusive and available everywhere, every man and his dog will be loading up which will kill any hopes of a decent profit before Hell freezes over. However, if it's often out of stock...

Since JL now use bin liners, I will only buy these from LEGO. Or... C&C from JL so I can reject on the spot. I wonder how many per factory box?

From the look of the box it looks like the same size as Dr. Who and they came in 3 per box.