Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

The Women of NASA set will officially be landing on store shelves from the 1st of November, 2017 for a recommended retail price of USD/Euro 24.99.

Guessing that means a GBP price between 19.99 and 24.99 (depending on the Pound exchange rate at the time of price-determination), and a Lego-tax elevated price in The Netherlands/Belgium of €29,99. :( 

2 hours ago, Haay said:

The Women of NASA set will officially be landing on store shelves from the 1st of November, 2017 for a recommended retail price of USD/Euro 24.99.

Guessing that means a GBP price between 19.99 and 24.99 (depending on the Pound exchange rate at the time of price-determination), and a Lego-tax elevated price in The Netherlands/Belgium of €29,99. :( 

That is likely, so quickly stack up from Amazon.co.uk before the borders close and I'm sure the other Amazon's will likely also offer it.

• Like 1

LEGO never learn regarding supply issues. I think it’ll be as difficult to get hold of as the RI was. They failed to make enough 21309 and 75192 when huge demand was obviously easy to forecast, so why not fail again? Because this is NASA, expect much bigger returns than RI. I just hope it’s exclusive in the UK like RI was.

I hope so...and they will fail again.

On 18/10/2017 at 2:29 PM, Haay said:

24.99 for Spain and 26.99 for Belgium/ Holland.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Val-E said:

1st January it will change!

If it does then I hope a lot of buyer that use LEGO's website will start shopping elsewhere. Us Brits are getting really tired now of that "Brexit" word. For all we know, it may never happen.

2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

If it does then I hope a lot of buyer that use LEGO's website will start shopping elsewhere. Us Brits are getting really tired now of that "Brexit" word. For all we know, it may never happen.

Yeah, politicans use time wasting tactics that any football player would be proud of. Most of those in favour will have died of old age before it happens.

Remember you still have very favourable pricing on a handful of sets such as DB and Ass. Square.

Guest TabbyBoy
7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah, politicans use time wasting tactics that any football player would be proud of. Most of those in favour will have died of old age before it happens.

Remember you still have very favourable pricing on a handful of sets such as DB and Ass. Square.

The DB is superb value especially with 2x VIP and the VIP polybag - not bad for £78. I actually prefer it to my Black Pearl.

BTW... When do you think Catalonia will apply for Spexit? ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy