Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
23 minutes ago, mongrelhorde said:

I'll bite on some Shanghai.

I go back and fourth on this one.   What is the appeal of Shanghai for most people?  Generally questioning architecture as investment now too, as number of re-sellers in my area see has grown quite significantly it appears.

So this morning I saw a bunch of prime day deals.ost at 30% a couple at 40-45% off.. So i picked up a few. Later I noticed all the deals were gone. I checked my Bill and to my surprise all the prime day deals didnt not show up on the bill. It shows paying full price for every thig.. UGHH. canceled all lego orders. no lego for me this prime day I guess..

Amazon always does Prime deals in an odd way. I think it's to fool other website price matching. For the order I placed it show's the sets as regular price, then deducts an amount for "Deal of the day" which then brings my grand total to the proper amount. Makes it hard to figure out what the actual out the door price is. 
image.png.35bd075b8a97e6a26ea74053505b607c.png

20 minutes ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Amazon always does Prime deals in an odd way. I think it's to fool other website price matching. For the order I placed it show's the sets as regular price, then deducts an amount for "Deal of the day" which then brings my grand total to the proper amount. Makes it hard to figure out what the actual out the door price is. 
image.png.35bd075b8a97e6a26ea74053505b607c.png

Agreed. They are weird.. but The deal of the day discount's didn't show up. The numbers I was expecting were not there. :( I did see some but not what was advertised when I made the purchases.

Edited by Substored

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, eliminator said:

Wow, almost everything!

Just ordered the modular buildings Police Station for 30% off. Nice.  

Thanks for the heads-up.   I got the Cantina, Star Destroyer and Shuttle.     Expensive morning!!  I only saw 20% for the police station though?   I think maybe Amazon had two levels of discounts for some items.

I know the Star Destroyer was only 15% off, but not sure how much better or when we might see better discount in Canada, so finally caved and got it.

1 hour ago, kouks said:

Thanks for the heads-up.   I got the Cantina, Star Destroyer and Shuttle.     Expensive morning!!  I only saw 20% for the police station though?   I think maybe Amazon had two levels of discounts for some items.

I know the Star Destroyer was only 15% off, but not sure how much better or when we might see better discount in Canada, so finally caved and got it.

Yes, they had two listings; one at 30% off and another at 20%. Same for the Blacksmiths Shop.

4199BC24-63FE-4B6A-9221-580635BE8EC2.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks. Missed some of the 30% but they are not retiring, so I’m good. Would love the blacksmith at 30% off. And the coasters. Hey, win some lose some I guess.

The cantina was a sweet deal, I got mine at 20%, so contemplating to return but don’t like the hassle. Will probably order another one.

The A-Wing is still there. One sad looking one, so this likely to be UCS TIE post retirement or B-Wing? Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...