Photos of 2013 sets

The crane does look badass. Only the ship and the black gate impress me for LOTR. Why no new Hobbit sets? Isn't the second movie coming out this year? Or did I just miss them? Favorites... Crane Dolphin Cruiser Craggers Commander Ship LOTR Ship And of course being an unapologetic TMNT homer, I think the Lair is awesome.

Holy remakes. I can see why star wars is losing popularity. More than half the new sets are remakes. Very disappointing :(

I know -- and it doesn't make sense because the more unique sets are released, we should be seeing remakes LESS often, not more. I realize some sets are more popular than others, but outside of that x-wing/yoda hut set, have we ever gotten a good degobah set? Not really. Have we ever got a decent Mos Eisley cantina? Again, no. How about a Gunga City? Okay, maybe not that... Point is Lego has yet to tackle every location/ship, but we continue to get remakes. Okay, rant over...