Amazon Prime Day 2017 - July 11

Alpinemaps

4 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

So... I know it's small potatoes, but so many sets (some discounted deeply already), show "additional 10% off for prime members"... no discount though, not even at checkout. Am I missing something? 

I'm not seeing any discounts.

2 minutes ago, Shewie said:

What is the price for Death Star during Prime Day for US customers? in UK North Korea shows me 499USD? Dunno if it's region locked price? or already expired...

Weeelllll....it was $299 USD for a brief 30-minute window last night. I would wager a fair number of us jumped on that faster than a Jawa on salvage.

Just now, TANV said:

Weeelllll....it was $299 USD for a brief 30-minute window last night. I would wager a fair number of us jumped on that faster than a Jawa on salvage.

omg, that's not even a bargain it's a pure steal price.
Any limits per customer or sky is no limit?

Just now, Shewie said:

omg, that's not even a bargain it's a pure steal price.
Any limits per customer or sky is no limit?

Sadly, the party is over. Many of us made off like robber barons. I do not forsee a drop like that again anytime soon. I believe the limit was 2 per though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TANV said:

Ahem. I feel obligated to commence this night of glorious victory.

All Hail His Grace, @areyounormal of House Brickpicker, First of His Name, King of the Low Prices and the First Discounts, Lord of The Bricks, Discoverer of The Glitches, and Protector of All Wallets. 

LONG MAY HE REIGN!

:imsohappy:

Although a bit salty I missed out,   

No question i would have doubled up on GBHQ and AS.  Probably would have thrown in a new DS for fun :phew:

Until next glitch/huge sale, mad props to @areyounormal for sharing and allowing others to prosper!

:goodjob:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shewie said:

What is the price for Death Star during Prime Day for US customers? in UK North Korea shows me 499USD? Dunno if it's region locked price? or already expired...

It was limit 2 but if you bought 2 it kicked in the triple stack so $175 each. 

IMG_5163.PNG

• Like 2

Since it seems that Amazon is honoring the pricing, I know that for next time, I don't think and just flat out buy buy buy.  I was a little concerned that they would simply remove the obvious flaw, ship the item still, and then be stuck with having to ship back, work with customer service etc...

And what dumb luck to myself and those that just so happen to check the site when areyounormal posted it.  I was "supposed" to be cleaning the kitchen after the kids went down for the night.  Thanks Procrastination!  

2 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

It was limit 2 but if you bought 2 it kicked in the triple stack so $175 each. 

IMG_5163.PNG

It worked on just 1 too, just had to refresh it for magic to happen.

Capture.GIF

Edited by LegoMan1212

1 hour ago, TANV said:

After last night, I'm not sure if there's anything today that could be worth purchasing from Amazon...

Geeze, you guys got ultra mega lucky. This sale is going to be Brickpicker.com legends. "Where were you during the great amazon.com prime day glitch of 2017?"

Best we got in Canada was AOH for $202CDN ($150ish USD)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pstebbing said:

Seriously!?

5 minutes ago, TigerEyez said:

My shipping email says they put the DS and the Porsche in the same shipping box, this could be bad.

I too received the same notification.  This is the price that must be paid for our victory. There is little to be done.

• Like 3