Amazon Prime Day 2017 - July 11

Alpinemaps

2 minutes ago, blmurphy1982 said:

I keep refreshing this page hoping something else pops. 

Same here...but I know reality is that this was a once a year (or lifetime) event. And I keep searching for an awesome deal to make me feel better about missing out on this fun. But there is no fish in site. So this salty dog will stay salty until the next big catch....LOL =)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fleck said:

Same here...but I know reality is that this was a once a year (or lifetime) event. And I keep searching for an awesome deal to make me feel better about missing out on this fun. But there is no fish in site. So this salty dog will stay salty until the next big catch....LOL =)

There's always KMart, where the deals are like aged MD 20/20 all year round.

• Like 5

Hi all.  Long time lurker here.  I tried talking to customer service about the "prime members save an additional 10% off" which is listed twice on many lego sets that have the "prime day deal" flag.  They basically tried to brush me off with a 10$ credit and said they saw no such offer.  Keep trying to see if any of you have better luck.  I can see that "offer" showing up through any browser and from the app as well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

I am seeing a new promotion for LEGO that says you get an extra 10% off for Prime Members, but I haven't got it to show up in my cart yet.

This promotion has not been activated yet.  I theorize that Amazon disabled the promotions due to the glitch and haven't turned them back on yet.

• Like 1

also (if you did not use this offer in the past) you can Reload $100 get $10 bonus

to qualify for this offer, (1) you must be reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance for the first time using the account to which you are currently logged in, and (2) the amount reloaded to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance must be $100 or more. You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, ACH or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop from millions of items on Amazon.com and there is no expiration date or service fee. Learn more from Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.

forum02.jpg

Small update.  Amazon apologized for the issue (there should be an extra 10-20% off the "Prime day deal" lego sets) and is giving me 20% off the Ghostbusters HQ and an extra 10$ off the top.  That with my 5% from the prime card and I basically got the HQ at just over 25% off.  Nowhere near the insanity of last night but I'll take it.

Edited by Rainmaker
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

Small update.  Amazon apologized for the issue (there should be an extra 10-20% off the "Prime day deal" lego sets) and is giving me 20% off the Ghostbusters HQ and an extra 10$ off the top.  That with my 5% from the prime card and I basically got the HQ at just over 25% off.  Nowhere near the insanity of last night but I'll take it.

How does one get said deal? Contact Customer service?

Just now, Jason Mixed said:

How does one get said deal? Contact Customer service?

TLDR: Email customer service and include the listing where it shows the "Prime members get an additional 10% off" twice.  Let them know you've been trying to get the offer to work since last night (because its been there since then).  

In my case, I tried with chat and they gave me the run around.  All they did was offer 10$ credit and claim there was no indication anywhere of the 10% off (twice).  I then went by email and made it clear the response I got from the chat agent was "no good".  They verified the offer and said they would honor it.

9 minutes ago, southcollector13 said:

As somebody who missed out on last night, I can't even buy anything today after seeing everything that happened... every time I see something I just think about how much it was last night at 65% off 2639.png

Man, you can't live like that.  Lots of people missed out.. Maybe next time.  I never won the lottery, but I keep trying.

• Like 9