Amazon US versus Amazon UK

justgod

So now that we have all these limits placed on the amount of items we can order, I was cruising around the Amazon UK. Low and behold, I found plenty of items where I can only buy 2 in the US but as many as I want from the UK site. I made it all the way to the final Pay screen without the items being removed. Am I missing something or these new restrictions biased?

I've ordered many items from Amazon UK and the shipping charges are quite reasonable. The problem I have had is there are more damaged sets than when I order from Amazon US. It is understandable because of the long distance but I try and take that into account when I order. So far I haven't returned anything because the damaged ones I received I plan on building. As a side note two of the Vampyre Castles I ordered arrived in a trashed box but the sets were fine, I was very surprised! You never know what you are going to get!

That's interesting as I have not seen any limits anywhere in the uk. Also I have ordered two items from amazon, one locally in the uk, the other from Spain. Both came within a week and both were in pristine boxes. Maybe it's the airmail handlers who jump on the boxes that go over the Atlantic :)