2017 Sets list - Rumoured

5 minutes ago, DenJ91 said:

that's a lot of DC sets and that's exciting, but gotta say I'm disappointed with the new variety of figs.  Not many new ones in there.  Clayface I'm excited about but i really just want him to be a big fig.  I dislike the Groot build and such. I don't know what's in the penguins limo but it's probably a small set so don't expect many figs there.  Hope to see some pics soon.  

I'd just like to see a Classic Batman Penguin Sub someday.

Image result for classic batman penguin submarine

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Given how fast interest in the Classic Batcave has sunk, this sub could come in useful. 

I'm still looking forward to building it.  Now that yard work is finally slowing down, I might be able to build soon.  I have some used Indy sets to build to verify completion, but then I'll give my son the option of either the Helicarrier or the Classic Batcave. I have an extra Batcave w/o minifigs to MOC it up.

3 minutes ago, Val-E said:

According to SAH USA, it´s 2017 already! Many City and a few other sets can now be pre ordered with delivery  at the end of November. Seems the crossover between new and retiring sets has come earlier this year.

Maybe the 'retiring soon' tags were too succesful? Stock is so low that they are forced to already offer the new sets?

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

According to SAH USA, it´s 2017 already! Many City and a few other sets can now be pre ordered with delivery  at the end of November. Seems the crossover between new and retiring sets has come earlier this year.

They have a "Add to Bag" button on the theme page, but it gives an error message.  The individual product page shows the release date and a "Add to Wishlist" button, but no preorder.

This was my experience for the 27 Nov releases.  I didn't see any 1 Jan 17 releases.

2 hours ago, Ciglione said:

Maybe the 'retiring soon' tags were too succesful? Stock is so low that they are forced to already offer the new sets?

All the ones marked "Retiring Soon" in the US (only 18) are still available...

On 11/4/2016 at 11:17 AM, Phil B said:

EDIT: See that @Ciglione ninja'd me as I was making this masterpiece ....

I hate it when Subway only gives me two Penguins on my sub. 

Sure in your picture they look huge and delicious but in reality, they're usually small scrawny little Penguins and the bread totally dominates the sandwich.

#Don'tScrimpOnTheGuins

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Somebody goofed at LEGO and put the DCSHG summer stuff up too early on the product pages

41236 ???

41237 Batgirl's Secret Bunker

"Sound the alarm! Mad Harriet™ and the green mischievous Kryptomite™ have broken into the Batgirl™ Secret Bunker and stolen Batgirl’s microchip and special Batarang! Race down the zipline to chase after them. If you catch them, put Mad Harriet and the Kryptomite in Batgirl's Bat-Wagon and haul them to jail. Recover the stolen items and celebrate with the Batgirl™ Bat-Bot!"

41238 Lena Luthor Kryptomite Factory

"Oh no, Krypto™ has been captured by Lena Luthor™! She’s taken him to her hidden lab by the harbor to drain his super powers and make evil little Kryptomites. Race to the factory with Supergirl™ to rescue Krypto and put a stop to Lena’s plans. Watch out, that blue confused Kryptomite™ is shooting at you from the roof while Lena Luthor escapes with the new Kryptomites. Catch her before she gets away!"

41239 Eclipso Dark Palace

"Face Eclipso™ and her evil little Kryptomites in her Dark Palace! Land the Wonder Woman™ Invisible Jet and help her search for The Flash™ inside. There he is, up in that tube! Eclipso wants to capture all the LEGO® DC Super Hero Girls™ to drain their powers and become the most powerful and evil of them all! Free The Flash and then chase after Eclipso before she gets away. Can you catch her and stop her evil plans?"

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

A few sites have summer names. All public. I'm just reposting!!

Nexo Knights

70353 The Heligoyle
70354 Axl's Rumble Maker
70355 Aaron's Rock Climber
70356 The Colossus of Ultimate Destruction
70357 Knighton Castle
70361 Macy's Bot Drop Dragon
70373 NEXO Combo Powers Wave 2

Creator

30166 Space Shuttle Explorer
31067 Holidays at LEGO Pool
31068 Modern House