Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...
nice haul there. any other sets on discount that differ to those online.

Want the UCS tie at 20% like our American friends.

Nothing to note of. Just what's online. With the freebies and triple VIP day 1 purchase makes sense especially for personal build. Promos will clear £30 and another £10 VIP off means BB-8 is £45. Doubt you will see that much cheaper even in sales near EOL. And there's always a chance that you may win a falcon. Be warned however the scratch cards and the scarif trooper are in store only and are likely to run out before Sunday.

So the scarif trooper polybag is only available from stores in UK?

nearest one to me is 2 hours away

Yep. But wouldn't surprise me to see this crop up en masse at a later date. Look at R2. Good flipping opp for those who can get one his weekend. Will bundle this with the R3 and R2 poly and sell as a set.

4 hours ago, Val-E said:

So, what is the consensus on the most and least popular sets?

Most popular:

1: BB8, 2: ISD 

this is exactly the two sets and the order of selling

from in store at midnight to amazon sales stats

there is a lot of supply of bb8 but still think it will run out go bb8 go .....

Edited by starwarsxpress
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Just got back from TRU

Ridiculous some of these people...

Someone grabbed all the 75176 Resistance Transport Pods so I grabbed the only other thing I went for, the Praetorian Guard figure, and left. Tomorrow I'll try and get up early to get my Pod at Target or something. Better than waiting a week for it to come.

Check Walmart, I can't recall if that was a set that was marked down from rrp yet or not. I know BB8 was $95

5 hours ago, Will 4 said:

I feel your pain.

Made the call to travel up to Cardiff Lego store. 3 hours of bad traffic later and I arrive to find out they are outta BB8s and outta the exclusive posters for day 1 :(

if any friendly UK BPers have a spare day 1 poster they would be happy to sell ping me a PM. Cheers

11 hours ago, biking_tiger said:

Rathtar Escape is already on sale... dumpster fire. 

That set is one of the most "blah" of the Star Wars sets, IMO.  It would have been so much better with a maxifig rathtar then it would have been worth getting. This is one of those sets where I just went out and bought bala tik and a guavian off bricklink.  13.00 and I don't have to spend 80 (or even 40) for a set that will just take up space and never once get played with by my boy.

19 hours ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

I can't believe that terrible looking Heavy Scout Walker thing is $50.00.  It looks like a $25 set at best

I agree..  I find all the Last Jedi sets rather dull.  The bomber and the finalizer are ok, but the prices on them make me pause.  The Scout Walker just is not that interesting.

Guest TabbyBoy
27 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Couldn't make Stratford in the end. Just as well since there was a massive fight at the centre. Probably arguing whether the new Falcon will be as valuable as the old one in future years.

I heard about that, quite a brawl apparently with people being stabbed. That's a bit extreme as it's only LEGO ;-)

Since there can only be one original first edition UCS MF, I don't think the new one will ever catch up. LEGO investing is now reaching saturation point so don't pin your hopes too high on the new one. I reckon it'll peak at 1.5x RRP tops say, £1000. Nobody will ever pay £2000 as an even newer/better one will be released by then.

This one wont be limited nor Limited VIP cards "Black Edition" for UK/EUR region, the latter is reserved exclusively for USA/CAN region only.
The thing is on Website you can get 3 of those but stores will be limiting most likely to One Per House Hold due to limited quantity on the launch day.

Edited by Shewie