Amazon Prime Day 2016

DadsAFOL

2 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Since today is a one day only thing, I know the focus should be Lego related, but in this thread (outside of the daily deals), I don't care if you post about other really good deals you find as well.  Help others find good stuff and don't be afraid to have fun with this today!

Prime Day Deals (so far):

75095 UCS TIE Fighter - Reg $199.99, Price on July 11 $196.35, Price Day Price ???? (Live at 8:05 am Pacific)

60069 LEGO City Police Swamp Police Station - Reg $89.99, Price on July 11 $65.44, Prime Day Price ???? (Live at 10:05 am Pacific)

60087 City Police Helicopter Pursuit - Reg $39.99, Prime Day Price $27.99  ** LIVE **

As we become aware of more deals, post them here, and we'll try to add them to this sticky.

• Like 1

Saw mention on page 2 of a 1TB XB1.... I can't find it anymore, probably gone. Is the 500gb with 3 games at 33% off any good? Good enough that I could play the games and flip it and come out even? I don't know anything about the games aftermarket. I play PS4, but was always a huge Halo fan, be curious to play through the latest for kicks... This might be a free way to go about it. Any advice on the contrary? 

Edit: Are you kidding me Amazon?! Tie gone poof? Or never available on .ca to begin with? Comes up at $199. Disappointment.  

Edited by Zelgazra

8 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

Saw mention on page 2 of a 1TB XB1.... I can't find it anymore, probably gone. Is the 500gb with 3 games at 33% off any good? Good enough that I could play the games and flip it and come out even? I don't know anything about the games aftermarket. I play PS4, but was always a huge Halo fan, be curious to play through the latest for kicks... This might be a free way to go about it. Any advice on the contrary? 

Edit: Are you kidding me Amazon?! Tie gone poof? Or never available on .ca to begin with? Comes up at $199. Disappointment.  

Amazon.ca had no Lego sales, the Tie Fighter was on .com

6 hours ago, dcdfan said:

I received many warning emails when Research Institute was available. I'm not messing around with multiple accounts with Amazon anymore.

i always thought amazon was one warning and done.I'm surprised they gave you multiple warnings. 

Having 2 amazon accounts called amazon household

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201806560

Thanks!
I was able to get second TIE. Just got the shipped email. And I used the same address, just added my wife's name. Two accounts, same address, same prime subscription, 2 deals.

I'll end up with to TIEs for about $100 a piece. Nice =)

58 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

2 million toys, 1 million pairs of shoes, 90,000 TVs, the best-selling item in the U.S. was a pressure cooker. More than 215,000 were sold. The last part I find a little disturbing...

I have that pressure cooker, pretty good. Yesterday it was the lowest price ever.

Not prime day related, exactly, but I can't seem to find the bestsellers rank on Amazon product pages tonight. I'm using Chrome. Anyone else? 

*edit* Works for other products, but seems to be gone on Lego. For example, the UCS TIE: https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-75095-Fighter-Building/dp/B00X3301HI/ref=zg_bs_166099011_1

Edited by biking_tiger

18 minutes ago, biking_tiger said:

Not prime day related, exactly, but I can't seem to find the bestsellers rank on Amazon product pages tonight. I'm using Chrome. Anyone else? 

*edit* Works for other products, but seems to be gone on Lego. For example, the UCS TIE: https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-75095-Fighter-Building/dp/B00X3301HI/ref=zg_bs_166099011_1

Never mind... back now. The TIE still maintains it's top ranked position and #9 in Toys and Games overall. That's a lot of TIEs sold at regular price today to maintain the top spot, I'd say. Prime Day benefits last beyond Prime Day for Amazon. 

In connection with Prime Day, we ran a limited offer of $30 off a purchase of $150 or more with the Amazon Rewards Visa Card on Amazon.com. We see that you entered the promotion code VISA30 after the offer had already expired. Because you are a valued Prime Member, we have loaded a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card to your account.  

On some days, Amazon is awesome.

Edited by SpaceFan9
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, SpaceFan9 said:

In connection with Prime Day, we ran a limited offer of $30 off a purchase of $150 or more with the Amazon Rewards Visa Card on Amazon.com. We see that you entered the promotion code VISA30 after the offer had already expired. Because you are a valued Prime Member, we have loaded a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card to your account.  

On some days, Amazon is awesome.

Did you get that in an email? I tried using the code after it expired too.