Amazon Prime Day 2016

DadsAFOL

2 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Since today is a one day only thing, I know the focus should be Lego related, but in this thread (outside of the daily deals), I don't care if you post about other really good deals you find as well.  Help others find good stuff and don't be afraid to have fun with this today!

Prime Day Deals (so far):

75095 UCS TIE Fighter - Reg $199.99, Price on July 11 $196.35, Price Day Price ???? (Live at 8:05 am Pacific)

60069 LEGO City Police Swamp Police Station - Reg $89.99, Price on July 11 $65.44, Prime Day Price ???? (Live at 10:05 am Pacific)

60087 City Police Helicopter Pursuit - Reg $39.99, Prime Day Price $27.99  ** LIVE **

As we become aware of more deals, post them here, and we'll try to add them to this sticky.

• Like 1

Since today is a one day only thing, I know the focus should be Lego related, but in this thread (outside of the daily deals), I don't care if you post about other really good deals you find as well.  Help others find good stuff and don't be afraid to have fun with this today!

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

Amazon UK is an utter disappointment and prices are higher then yesterday (It seems UK Prime Day was 11JUL?). I spent over £300 on sets yesterday and not a penny today as they're taking the piss. I looked at several other items that I resell (eg. electronic connectors and bike parts) and those prices have gone up also.

I've had my Prime membership for 14 hours and have just cancelled it!

1 minute ago, TabbyBoy said:

Amazon UK is an utter disappointment and prices are higher then yesterday (It seems UK Prime Day was 11JUL?). I spent over £300 on sets yesterday and not a penny today as they're taking the piss. I looked at several other items that I resell (eg. electronic connectors and bike parts) and those prices have gone up also.

I've had my Prime membership for 14 hours and have just cancelled it!

That´s why it´s called Amazon Prime Day - it´s their special day, not yours!

Guest TabbyBoy
15 minutes ago, Val-E said:

That´s why it´s called Amazon Prime Day - it´s their special day, not yours!

The British are good at putting a dampener on everything, not just the worst Summer in living memory!

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

My kids would wear out the pizza functionality.

Is this targeted? I tried it on an Ewok Village.

No, it shouldn't be, I see it listed on their deal site. You should just need to use your Amazon Rewards credit card to receive the discount.

Edited by Sharkbait

Amazon Prime Members Exclusive: Purchase $50 Amazon Gift Card + Get $10 Credit + Free Shipping
Amazon

Promo Code: GCPRIME16

Note, offer valid for Amazon Prime Members through July 12, 2016 or while supplies last. A $10 promotional code will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two (2) days after shipping. Limit one per customer.

https://www.amazon.com/b/?&ascsubtag=102ccd56482e11e6ba0726b51b52c17e0INT&node=14485264011&sdsrc=staff

• Like 8

Combo deal:

4-Pack 8-Count Quaker Instant Oatmeal $6.94 + Free Shipping
An extra 35% off applied at checkout.

Prime Members: 7" Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool $18 + Free Shipping
An additional 30% off applied at checkout.

Amazon has 36-Count Cottonelle Family Roll Toilet Paper (Ultra ComfortCare) for $14.57 for Prime Members after 'clipped' $1 off coupon and checkout via Subscribe & Save.
An additional 20% off applied at checkout.
  • Like 6

Combo deal:

4-Pack 8-Count Quaker Instant Oatmeal $6.94 + Free Shipping
An extra 35% off applied at checkout.

Prime Members: 7" Squatty Potty The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool $18 + Free Shipping
An additional 30% off applied at checkout.

36-Ct Cottonelle Family Roll Toilet Paper (Ultra ComfortCare) - $14.57 (or less) + Free Shipping Amazon has 36-Count Cottonelle Family Roll Toilet Paper (Ultra ComfortCare) for $14.57 for Prime Members after 'clipped' $1 off coupon and checkout via Subscribe & Save.
An additional 20% off applied at checkout.

Exciter, you just made my day. Seeing someone post about buying a Squatty Potty is priceless.
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

That's used AWD only?

Is there any other kind?

Used is kind of a misnomer.  Usually it's open box or damaged box items, but some people have certainly received open and incomplete Lego sets as well as partially built sets.  I've had good luck with most of my AWD purchases, Lego and non Lego, you can always return something if it didn't match the description.

Here is a thread for Lego items and what you could expect in that regard.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:
Amazon Prime Members Exclusive: Purchase $50 Amazon Gift Card + Get $10 Credit + Free Shipping
Amazon

Promo Code: GCPRIME16

Note, offer valid for Amazon Prime Members through July 12, 2016 or while supplies last. A $10 promotional code will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two (2) days after shipping. Limit one per customer.

https://www.amazon.com/b/?&ascsubtag=102ccd56482e11e6ba0726b51b52c17e0INT&node=14485264011&sdsrc=staff

Promotional credit expires in August, so not an "unlimited validity" deal. Just FYI

• Like 1