The LEGO Batman Movie 2017

exciter1

22 minutes ago, Elkkthunder said:

Did you have to find the hidden batman things?

I got confused and thought it was part of the Build Gotham City promo so we went to the front register and asked the cashier about it and he just went into the back to ask the manager for a few polybags.

The cashier had no idea what was going on.  I just had to say that there was a new Batman polybag with the Bat Signal. 

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

I kept hoping that sticker/poster/card may be a mini batman movie poster/sticker for 10232 Palace Cinema. Too bad it's not, that would be neat.

Yeah I don't think they're ever going to make any more posters for 10232... especially if it's one of the next ones to retire.  I just got a new Epson printer at work... I may need to see if it prints on sticker paper and go that route.

7 minutes ago, Clintonjoseph said:

Just took my 2 kids to the Lego store so they could find all the batman things in the displays and get the free polybag. They were very excited until the employee said great job and handed them paper batman masks. I asked about the polybag so he looked in the drawer and said they were out. Bummer.

Same thing when I went and asked about it yesterday.  My store told me they were expecting more in possibly Monday.  So keep an eye out for restocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Walmart exclusive 2-in-1 pack. Why $90? Poster must be $45.

IMG_2723.PNG

Wow...I thought you were kidding at first. $90?!?!? I guess they think 2 in 1 is the same as multiply the price by 2.

Or maybe the "Only at Walmart" label on front is the new must have for collectors.

Seriously though...disgusting.

• Like 2

These sets are crack for kids.   I love how they have to give 20 different villians separated in what seems 20 different vehicles!  Overall, I have to admit, after seeing a display with all the different sets, and allowing my son to buy about 10 packs of the mini's.... I can't see myself saying "no" to a bunch of the sets once the movie hits.  I think this will be Lego's biggest theme this year, by far.  Lego has nailed it with this movie, and toy line rollout IMO.  

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

These sets are crack for kids.   I love how they have to give 20 different villians separated in what seems 20 different vehicles!  Overall, I have to admit, after seeing a display with all the different sets, and allowing my son to buy about 10 packs of the mini's.... I can't see myself saying "no" to a bunch of the sets once the movie hits.  I think this will be Lego's biggest theme this year, by far.  Lego has nailed it with this movie, and toy line rollout IMO.  

Arkham Asylum is the only real clunker so far... Kids will have the Batcave as the big playset and all of the vehicles work nicely together.  The set I'm most looking forward to is the one that comes with the bigfig Bane.  I predict that'll be a real winner along with the Joker's Lowrider.  I also think the wide range of Batman alternate costumes from the minifig line and the polybags will be winners as well.  

My 3 1/2 year old LOVES the Batmobile but I don't let him do too much with it other than play on a table.  I just ordered him the one Juniors set they put out for the movie, which is a Bat Boat and Mr Freeze.