75146 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2016

exciter1

I will get one for myself like every year but won't be investing unless I can get them for 50% off or more. Horde has completely destroyed the advent market beyond all recognition.

42 minutes ago, MarxMarvelous said:

I will get one for myself like every year but won't be investing unless I can get them for 50% off or more. Horde has completely destroyed the advent market beyond all recognition.

Do you think that last year's terrible returns might make the horde flee this year? Do you think that they'll repeat the disaster? Will LEGO release more this year due to the massive sales last year?

There is a very minimal amount of minibuilds shown across the front & back with the box primarily focusing on just the included minifigures. Yetibacca (or perhaps Bumblebacca) is cute, Bespin Guard is nice, and I assume E-3PO from that one scene in Cloud City where C-3PO went "How rude!" about. Honestly here is one item I would need a full review over to get a complete scope of what all is featured because the package is showing next to nothing coming across as little more than a pricy characters pack.

11 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

There is a very minimal amount of minibuilds shown across the front & back with the box primarily focusing on just the included minifigures. Yetibacca (or perhaps Bumblebacca) is cute, Bespin Guard is nice, and I assume E-3PO from that one scene in Cloud City where C-3PO went "How rude!" about. Honestly here is one item I would need a full review over to get a complete scope of what all is featured because the package is showing next to nothing coming across as little more than a pricy characters pack.

What mini builds do you all see? 3..2..1... go!

25005714505_dca0db168d_z.jpg?w=625

18 hours ago, gregpj said:

What mini builds do you all see? 3..2..1... go!

Blockade runner, Republic cruiser, Jedi starfighter, Jabba's palace, Slave I, sandcrawler, Tie Advanced, Droid Gunship, Trade Federation Tank, couple Hoth gun turrets, possibly Jabba's skiff.  Can't really make out top level though one is probably the sleigh.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

White wookie and Silver C3PO? Sign me up.

19 hours ago, citymorgue said:

This is definitely one I'll be buying this year just for the fact that it has a chrome C3PO and a white Chewie!!!

Doubtful that it is a silver chrome minifig - more likely a flat silver one, like Captain Phasma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psusyntar said:

Blockade runner, Republic cruiser, Jedi starfighter, Jabba's palace, Slave I, sandcrawler, Tie Advanced, Droid Gunship, Trade Federation Tank, couple Hoth gun turrets, possibly Jabba's skiff.  Can't really make out top level though one is probably the sleigh.

Don't think it's a sandcrawler. Probably a brick built droid. Also think the tie is an interceptor, based on box art.

• 5 months later...