SERIES 9 minifigures BUMP CODES video created!!!

mushedroom

i just created a video with bump codes for 10 minifigs...

waiter

alien avenger

hollywood starlet

heroic knight***

battle mech***

cyclops

chicken suit guy

policeman

mermaid

good & evil

***these 2 minifigs showed inconsistencies with their bump codes. might be problematic so use the back up method of "feeling" them out.

BUT I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM so i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post my youtube link for the bumpcodes...

if i can, please let me know.

***UPDATE***

received admin approval to post this link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwdHKGMVTSY

hope this helps you all find the specific figs you're looking for... I WILL TRY AND POST A FOLLOW UP VIDEO of the missing 6 figures!

Oh I am always lurking, but Ed keeps me on a tight leash until I hit my deadlines

well hopefully my bump codes vid will help with time wasted on feeling up individual bags ;-)

oy vey...talk about helping alleviate time...i HAVE TO MENTION that this bump code reveal might help alleviate FINGER/HAND ACHES!!! lol

so many hours i would sit at toys r us and feel feel feel for the right weapon or accessory...

lol

When Orc, one of our Mods, and our resident minifig nut sees this he is going to flip!!!!! You are going to be his hero!

awesome

i hope everyone enjoys this vid.

i'm going to try and do a vid with the other missing 6...

i didn't get 5 of them because i wasn't into them and i didn't get the 6th one (maiden marion) because she was no where to be found :(

I managed to get a chance and watch the video. Good stuff there.

Please feel free to post links for more of your stuff in the future. Never know whom it will help next.

When Orc, one of our Mods, and our resident minifig nut sees this he is going to flip!!!!! You are going to be his hero!

Yeea....no. Ha ha ha.

It's a good vid to be sure and will help many. I just have found the smoosh method to work best for me. 100% every time. I left it to the bump code a couple of times and got boned on each one. Wasn't too bad cause I ended up finding a use for those extras in the end. Plus I love the challenge and have fun with it. But that's just me.

I love that, "our resident minifig nut". Ha ha ha!

Thanks man, cool video, had been looking for this info.

I have only bought 3 packs so far and Alien Avenger was one I had in your vid (got Judge and Roman as well). The code on the Avenger was 638B2 and it has the same bump codes as your 338B2 package.

awesome.

good to know.

thanks for the input and thanks for watching!

I managed to get a chance and watch the video. Good stuff there.

Please feel free to post links for more of your stuff in the future. Never know whom it will help next.

Yeea....no. Ha ha ha.

It's a good vid to be sure and will help many. I just have found the smoosh method to work best for me. 100% every time. I left it to the bump code a couple of times and got boned on each one. Wasn't too bad cause I ended up finding a use for those extras in the end. Plus I love the challenge and have fun with it. But that's just me.

I love that, "our resident minifig nut". Ha ha ha!

awesome i'll definitely post more vids of bump codes as soon as i can.

i will have a follow up with the last missing figs. soon.

thanks again and thanks for watching

Good video. However, my Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde figure has the same bump codes as your battle mech. :-)

unfortunately i have noticed that maybe 1 or 2 might have random bump codes but the majority that i've experienced were all the same.

sorry if you got boned on the battle mech (if you were trying to get the jekyll fig).