71013 - Minifigures - Series 16

TheOrcKing

7 minutes ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

for the kids in the hospital right?  :wink:

Got a total of 21 random jungle sets from my post a few weeks back, gave 'em all to them, which is going to be split among 30ish or so kids.  I'm done with the reselling stuff.  Other than some old modulars from years back I'm holding onto, it's not worth my time to make a few dollars profit.

34 minutes ago, supergman said:

Got a total of 21 random jungle sets from my post a few weeks back, gave 'em all to them, which is going to be split among 30ish or so kids.  I'm done with the reselling stuff.  Other than some old modulars from years back I'm holding onto, it's not worth my time to make a few dollars profit.

Don't worry, it's a reference to a post from a few days ago.  Someone missed out on a case because another person came in earlier that day and cleaned out a TRU saying they were "buying them for the kids in the hospital."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Don't worry, it's a reference to a post from a few days ago.  Someone missed out on a case because another person came in earlier that day and cleaned out a TRU saying they were "buying them for the kids in the hospital."

Ah, I see.  Yeah, not me.  I'm fortunate to have some funds of my own and for the cause that I help support, and get a variety of stuff throughout each year for two childrens' organizations.  I never expect a deal but find it ridiculous when I see folks loading up cart after cart at a local store.  Just ruins it, imo, for those who really want to find good deals for a reason other than making money...but that's what it's all about, I suppose.  The search shall continue!

9 hours ago, Thanos75 said:

I finally found these at Target. I asked the manager what's the best price he could give me if I bought an entire case....was pleasantly surprised. He also have me 30% off the new Friends hot dog truck.

Whoa! Really?? Do Target managers actually do this?