Lego 76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave Confirmed

jaisonline

12 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Those wallpaper bricks!!!  Now @exciter1 can create the 1960s house he always dreamt of

you mean...

Those wallpaper bricks!!!  Now @TheOrcKing can create the 1960s house he always dreamt of

17 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

So you don't have to click on link or look elsewhere on the web:

image.jpeg

click what link?

• Like 1

Definitely not worth the 270$ xD Seriously... Only thing that justifies the massive price up is the wall paper because the rest is stickers, and even that we only get 16 of. One could argue that they have to do a new hair piece for catwoman, and batman's mask is printed too, but these things do not justify such a price... For 150 I would have probably said the same thing... I am absolutely not getting one of these unless I can find it for around 30% of RRP...

In the video, how proudly is he saying 'this is also a new sticker'... Who cares about new stickers? Perishable items. I get it that the graphics designer worked a lot and did a damn good job, but why not print more of them? I can't believe LEGO can't reuse the machinery gadget printing in tons of other sets.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Yes, generally i look at the buying price and estimate the future selling price. So on this occasion i wont buy any.

Or it tanks fast because of the high price and retires after a year. Anyway the price is most likely a result of outrageous license fees of the Classic Series, they seem to milk it especially hard.

Man.....as a huge Adam West BATMAN fan, I want to love this.....but I can't. 

The price point, along with the incomplete looking aspect of it (I'm going to have to MOC a good portion of this to make it a great display piece) has me thinking twice about buying this. Was hoping it'd be more in line with the Arkham Asylum prices/piece count.