Costco Canada Deals

Zender

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emonster said:

That just cost me a small fortune!

They went out of stock pretty quick. By 11:00 a.m. there was little choice left.

Somebody with deep pockets was buying large quantities of these sets. I managed to grab :

2 x      LEGO Technic Liebherr R 9800 Excavator 42100

2 x      LEGO Technic Rough Terrain Crane 42082

3 x Hidden Side High School, and a couple Technic crawler cranes.

Didn't really need anything else as I got better Black Friday deals. Would of liked a couple car haulers but they were gone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone able to order any of the current "out of stock" items on their site ?  I checked the site last night around midnight, again at 3am ( was thirsty), and again around 7am. They showed up between 3 and 7am and out of stock at 7am. I don't imagine they they could all sell out that fast, so did they even have product for sale? Costco has been doing weird things lately including selling product they don't have and then cancelling orders.  I saw that Corner garage even  popped up the other day ago, yet it's still out of stock at Lego. Selling speed champions at a 25% mark up was not cool either as they are supposed to be a wholesale.

16 minutes ago, nami said:

Anyone able to order any of the current "out of stock" items on their site ?  I checked the site last night around midnight, again at 3am ( was thirsty), and again around 7am. They showed up between 3 and 7am and out of stock at 7am. I don't imagine they they could all sell out that fast, so did they even have product for sale? Costco has been doing weird things lately including selling product they don't have and then cancelling orders.  I saw that Corner garage even  popped up the other day ago, yet it's still out of stock at Lego. Selling speed champions at a 25% mark up was not cool either as they are supposed to be a wholesale.

I've noticed that they either add things at 3 am or sometime in the afternoon at 2 pm. I can guarantee you there are maybe a hundred people who just check the Lego page every day. And judging by past RedFlagDeals forum comments, yes, there are some people at 4 am who buy those things the moment they pop up.

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, redghostx said:

Old Trafford gives Trafalgar Square as a bonus set now; pretty reasonable deal.

looks good at first, but the RRP of OT is $349 at LEGO, so only a $50 savings, not $100 as it may look initially.... 

Has anyone noticed this before at Costco?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...