Costco Canada Deals

Zender

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, bigreen said:

right now Costco has Carousel, Parisian Restaurant etc listed.

check here: https://www.costco.ca/LEGO-Creator-Carousel.product.100510363.html

and https://www.costco.ca/LEGO-Creator-Expert-Parisian-Restaurant.product.100508347.html

they also have the HP Hoglwarts Castle for $400.

Thanks bigreen - in for one carousel. Also, use code AERO4 for 4x the aeroplan points from Oct 7 - 13.

Went in for 2 Carousel's and 2 Parisian Restaurant.  I'm not sure of the market for these post EOL.   I think there could be a bump for Carousel if it retires this year, not sure about PR given assumed massive hoarding.  Just such a beautiful set though I couldn't say no at that price.....

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a bit of a restock on Costco.ca... Parisian restaurant, Ninjago City and Porsche Technic RSR at discount rates... Also some other higher end sets, but at full retail... might be work keeping an eye on for future mark downs...

EDIT: buried in the descriptions are discounts at checkout if using your mastercard as follows:

Hogwarts $499 - $100 off with MC

Winter Village Fire Station $129 - $30 off with MC

Star Wars Tantive IV $269 - $50 off with MC

London Bus $179 - $40 off with MC

also Mindstorms and VW bus...

Edited by Shneebs

3 minutes ago, Shneebs said:

Looks like a bit of a restock on Costco.ca... Parisian restaurant, Ninjago City and Porsche Technic RSR at discount rates... Also some other higher end sets, but at full retail... might be work keeping an eye on for future mark downs...

Not full retail. You just need a mastercard for a rebate

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

You actually want one of those! ?

Well, I admit its not the greatest Lego set, I've always liked Bond.  Refuse to pay full price one, so waiting for a deal.  They haven't gone on sale much here in Canada that I've seen.

• Like 1

Was Parisian Restaurant still $140 or do you need Mastercard for that discount? I don't own a Mastercard and my order of PR's and CC's from the last round got cancelled. Not sure if they have an order limit, but I ordered 10 of each well before it was sold out and my whole order got cancelled! Then I saw the Hogwarts Castle (also tried ordering with PP and CC with before it was cancelled) and noticed this MC bullcrap and thought that my chances of getting these PR and CC on sale here was gone. I see the Carousels are still good to purchase regardless of which card you use.