MINIFIGURE BOOK: SITE CONTEST

Ed Mack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been given a set date yet. We were going to announce the winners of the contest when it was released, sometime in early November. I will reach out to the publishers tomorrow and see if there is a set date. If it is late October, that would be news to me, but the publishers are rarely accurate with their information they give to us.

44 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Maybe because I preordered on day one. :)

Yes, I canceled my day 1 order when I realized nothing in my order would ship for 7 months.  Amazon was holding my whole order until the book shipped.  It took me a week to find something else I could wait 7 months for to get me to free shipping.  I should have just ordered a bunch.  No limit.

50 minutes ago, belljohn said:

Yes, I canceled my day 1 order when I realized nothing in my order would ship for 7 months.  Amazon was holding my whole order until the book shipped.  It took me a week to find something else I could wait 7 months for to get me to free shipping.  I should have just ordered a bunch.  No limit.

A benefit of being on Amazon Prime.  I just preorder, and things show up.

• Like 2

since I live in the good old Europe, I discovered that the book is shipping here after 11/25/2016. I read on google books a preview, and I was very excited: there was one of my pictures on the first pages...

I bought a PDF version, because I wanted to read it whole without having to wait a month, but my copy on amazon.it is also already in the cart. I wrote about the book on my LUG forum (itLUG) and spread the news in all italian speaking lego pages on facebook:  a lot of people seems to appreciate it and preordered a copy :-)

well done!

• Like 2