MINIFIGURE BOOK: SITE CONTEST

Ed Mack

Well, just finished up. Didn't have time to get everything we wanted, and some dead batteries forced us to find some creative lighting solutions, but we got a decent batch. Just sent it via WeTransfer. There's only a couple mixing the real world with Lego minifigures, but we've got a wide variety of images, so I hope you find something you like!

Hi...I am looking for more photos.  I need some pictures of counterfeit minifigures, custom minifigures and some more Maxifigures...like different versions of Jabba and Smaug and other memorable large figures.  I also added some figures below.  Thanks.  Ed

Mouth of Sauron

Galadriel

Gandalf the White

Pippin

Frodo

King of the Dead*

Emperor Palpatine (sw041)

Darth Maul (sw003)

Darth Vader (sw004)

Luke Skywalker (sw044)

Han Solo (sw045)

Boba Fett (sw002)

Chewbacca (sw011)

Biker Scouts (sw005)

Battle Droids (sw001A)

Command Officer (sw048)

Shaak Ti

Santa Yoda (sw358)

Santa Darth Maul (sw423)

Santa Jango Fett (sw506)

Santa Darth Vader (sw599)

Santa C-3PO (sw680)

Reindeer R2-D2 (sw679)

Portal Emperor

Barracuda Warrior

Sensei Wu

Lloyd-Golden Ninja

Bat Monster

Doctor Rodney Rathbone

Fluminox (either version)

Cragger (Heavy Armor,Cape)

Spinlyn

Maula

Dragon Knights - Dragon Master, Yellow Plumes, Dragon Cape (cas001)

Dr. Inferno

10 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Hi...I am looking for more photos.  I need some pictures of counterfeit minifigures, custom minifigures and some more Maxifigures...like different versions of Jabba and Smaug and other memorable large figures.  I also added some figures below.  Thanks.  Ed

Mouth of Sauron

Galadriel

Gandalf the White

Pippin

Frodo

King of the Dead*

Darth Maul (sw003)

Darth Vader (sw004)

Luke Skywalker (sw044)

Han Solo (sw045)

Boba Fett (sw002)

Chewbacca (sw011)

Biker Scouts (sw005)

Battle Droids (sw001A)

Command Officer (sw048)

Shaak Ti

Santa Yoda (sw358)

Santa Darth Maul (sw423)

Santa Jango Fett (sw506)

Santa C-3PO (sw680)

Reindeer R2-D2 (sw679)

Portal Emperor

Barracuda Warrior

Sensei Wu

Lloyd-Golden Ninja

Bat Monster

Doctor Rodney Rathbone

Spinlyn

Maula

Dr. Inferno

Is there any particular version of Frodo you're looking for?

10 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

Mouth of Sauron

Galadriel

Gandalf the White

Pippin

Frodo

King of the Dead*

Darth Maul (sw003)

Darth Vader (sw004)

Luke Skywalker (sw044)

Han Solo (sw045)

Boba Fett (sw002)

Chewbacca (sw011)

Biker Scouts (sw005)

Battle Droids (sw001A)

Command Officer (sw048)

Shaak Ti

Santa Yoda (sw358)

Santa Darth Maul (sw423)

Santa Jango Fett (sw506)

Santa C-3PO (sw680)

Reindeer R2-D2 (sw679)

Portal Emperor

Barracuda Warrior

Sensei Wu

Lloyd-Golden Ninja

Bat Monster

Doctor Rodney Rathbone

Spinlyn

Maula

Dr. Inferno

The temptation for a third batch is real... But I think my time is over. I've got other projects to work on, after all. Good luck grabbing photos for 'em figs!

8 hours ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

I've got a bunch of custom lego minifigs from User ID poppunkmunky. Two of them will be in 2016 sets, Hobgoblin and Blue Beetle. Bunch of Star trek and others. If that would help.

Very nice.  Pick some of your best and unique minifigures.  Include the minifigure name and note how much they sell for.  The chapter is based on creative people like yourself making money from their skills.

Just remember that for these figures that are listed, we are looking for static clean shots to be used in the info part of the book, they do not need to be glamour shots.  If you want to take some fun shots with these figures great, but we are looking for simple shots like this as well, usually from a few angles.

2016-03-06_09-29-57.thumb.jpg.b4cb478bfd

• Like 1

We can knock out the following, in addition to four or five maxifigures, this weekend. Any preference to whether they include their weapons or not? I probably will for a few that have distinct weapons, but, for instance, Boba Fett's is so generic I may leave it out. Maula's might be kind of big, but also very unique, so maybe I'll get him with and without.

Galadriel

Frodo

Darth Maul (sw003)

Darth Vader (sw004)

Luke Skywalker (sw044)

Han Solo (sw045)

Boba Fett (sw002)

Chewbacca (sw011)

Biker Scouts (sw005)

Battle Droids (sw001A)

Command Officer (sw048)

Portal Emperor

Spinlyn

Maula

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flanagan Bros Inc said:

Any preference to whether they include their weapons or not? I probably will for a few that have distinct weapons, but, for instance, Boba Fett's is so generic I may leave it out

It would be great to take shots of it with and without.  Good if you can take from different angles which will allow the designer of the book more options for placing photos.  Anything that you can send will be great, if you have the time to submit a few photos of each, that would be helpful and a bonus.

• Like 1

Hey, I just happen to need some of the flame pieces off of Eruptorr's back for an MoC I'm making. To get Eruptorr himself wouldn't cost much more. You still need him? I can get him, photograph him (probably this weekend) and then just use the pieces. The extra cost would be negligible, since I can just turn around and sell him when I dismantle the MoC anyways. 

20 minutes ago, Flanagan Bros Inc said:

Hey, I just happen to need some of the flame pieces off of Eruptorr's back for an MoC I'm making. To get Eruptorr himself wouldn't cost much more. You still need him? I can get him, photograph him (probably this weekend) and then just use the pieces. The extra cost would be negligible, since I can just turn around and sell him when I dismantle the MoC anyways. 

Sure.  He is an awesome figure to keep honestly.  

20 hours ago, RagingPorygon said:

Probably safe to assume that the limited edition books will be shipped around the fall release. Any estimated date on when the gift cards will be sent?

When we see the rough version of the book and after discussing the photos with the publisher.  The book and photos are getting turned in this week.  I was very impressed with many of the photos.  It will be difficult to choose the winners.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

When we see the rough version of the book and after discussing the photos with the publisher.  The book and photos are getting turned in this week.  I was very impressed with many of the photos.  It will be difficult to choose the winners.

Fantastic position to be in.  Glad to hear things are moving along.

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

Nice! Sounds like things are running smoothly with y'all. I hope the book turns out to be another success!