Help Wanted: Brickpicker News Team

Guest brickcrazyhouse
7 hours ago, brickolodon said:

How about old lego (sort of) quick review from 2009ish..ppl will be be interested...i got big collection from that period, many city, sw technics sets...i am ESL guy btw...

I took at least 5 minutes trying to make ESL and lego set or sub-theme, before figuring it out.  I actually would like to here about older sets.  But like ed said it would have to tie into todays market, like how the the first wave of series did then vs now

8 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

I always go to youtube, click on the share button that they have under the videos, copy that URL.  Then I just paste the video and hit enter in the editor and that usually does its magic.

Enter.

That was what I was missing.  I've been pasting links without doing that.  I've been trying to embed code.  I've tried inserting media.

lol  And it was that simple.  Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Over the past few weeks we have been working on a portal for Brickpicker Authors.  This portal will list all the content an author writes and share the traffic as well as Google Adsense revenue generated on those pages.  This revenue will be shared with the author for writing that content. All the data is pulled directly from Google.  There are Paypal options in the system that you will need to enter so that you can paid when you want to withdraw funds that you have earned.  You can withdraw your funds at any time.  Maybe you have $5 or you wait until you have $100.  Once you submit your request, an invoice is generated from your account and sent to me to pay your invoice.  If you are interested in helping to write news stories, blog articles, review and be paid for it, please reach out to Ed and myself.

Here is a quick look at the portal!

bp_authors.jpg.b92e626f76a4ed6e4e3a91794

bp_authors1.thumb.jpg.40cfe4db597092d164

bp_authors2.thumb.jpg.ec9832bd2574b43c33

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jeff Mack said:

Over the past few weeks we have been working on a portal for Brickpicker Authors.  This portal will list all the content an author writes and share the traffic as well as Google Adsense revenue generated on those pages.  This revenue will be shared with the author for writing that content. All the data is pulled directly from Google.  There are Paypal options in the system that you will need to enter so that you can paid when you want to withdraw funds that you have earned.  You can withdraw your funds at any time.  Maybe you have $5 or you wait until you have $100.  Once you submit your request, an invoice is generated from your account and sent to me to pay your invoice.  If you are interested in helping to write news stories, blog articles, review and be paid for it, please reach out to Ed and myself.

Here is a quick look at the portal!

I'm glad to see you are paying yourself one penny at a time.  

Are you still interested in video content? I will video my first takes in a few more weeks, and I am happy to run the show under the Brickpicker name.