9476 - The Orc Forge

M4x18

I would have to disagree .. I think helms deep would do way better after they both EOL

"Way" better? So, after retirement, do you expect Helm's deep to say, reach $300 - But don't expect the forge to reach... $100?

What do you estimate each of these sets will be at a year or two after retirement?

I bought another 3 sets since I can't seem to get enough Uruk's.  I'll try to sell the sets without the figs to offset some of the cost as I'm really just trying to add to my army and collection of white hand armor.  Strange thing is that I never got an order confirmation email.  I did call Lego and they confirmed that they have my order and it's currently processing, but still no email.

I ordered mine yesterday morning. Didn't get the confirmation until late this afternoon.

I ordered mine the night it came back in stock.  It's still says processing, that's why I was curious about if other's were showing shipped.  I had actually emailed customer the night before it came back because I wanted to get at least one to complete the LOTR collection for my sons birthday next year.