BP Member MOCs & MODs

Locutus001

11 hours ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

found this on üfchen's  YouTube chanel and had to share (presuming they don't mind)

That is AWESOME (but the video is a tad long - could have been a 30s-1m clip, instead it's 4:30m). Parts use is really clever - beats custom rollercoaster parts as proposed by Adam Reed Tucker ......

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Built a 368 stud long studs long train bridge by using 6x set 7900 bridge transport. Actually 496 studs including the ramps.

It covers 110 studs in the middle at 14 high, and fits trains under it for approx 150 studs (5 tracks on the photo)

On the bridge I wanted the track to be a bit lower so the trains would not reach above the 'iron' bars.

I believe the design is quite minimalistic, though pretty strong. Still have to 'pimp' the pillars to replace the blue bricks.

b01.jpg

b02.jpg

b03.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 months later...

I built this with my two 6 year olds. It was going to be one story. Every time we finished a floor, I asked them if they wanted to add another. The patios were their idea. The boy was also insistent on an elevator, which is what that hole on the left is the future site of. I have no idea how I'm going cram some kind of elevator in there. I just posted in a Minecraft thread asking this; but, if anyone has any links to elevator building info, I could use it.

This is the first time using hinges to make a house that opens up. The kids love it. When we start building, they want to know what the "special feature" will be.

dcdbbc8fd4fd52437e4644a67e86b272.jpg

d42ae14483434aa15ab0fb622de2d82c.jpg

0f17fff48d22fe9128fbd9c5726a47a2.jpg

cc2a123ae7b88e586e2440b49986a369.jpg

88f46a2a6f072e4e74f4ff1cb0cd2e7f.jpg

"Okay, okay, you can bring it to the breakfast table."

8cb8165ca4477f9e50791f7b26aefe47.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:42 PM, exciter1 said:

I've posted a few sneak preview pics of these before, but they may finally be done after several months of Bricklinking, MOD'ing, and tweaking.  The Cylon Raider is pretty much a UCS size set and is massive & heavy.

2 ships from the classic Battlestar Galactica TV Series

Classic Cylon Raider - 1820 pieces
Viper Mark II - 325 pieces

Time to step up your game

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2017/07/07/ucs-lego-replica-colonial-viper-mkii-battlestar-galactica/

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting on BP but have been lurking for awhile now. below are a few pics of a MOC that I originally made to be a center piece to my daughter's LEGO elf village. It never really got finished because she decided to use it as a night light! Now if course my son would like something as well.
For the lighting I used shapeable wire Christmas LED lighting. I hunted around online for some model lights but everything was pretty pricy. Any suggestions on good deals out there or any suitable alternatives? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!66f9b307862e41f81a2a1349b08f7428.jpg911503d8e1b335d900d78f2b3aaed605.jpg24e09c53162d96d5568f2be3576345bc.jpg0d828696bac31e85f0bc22cdc30a6c6b.jpg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my next Batman minifigure display.  I wanted to display the Batman figs together, so I found inspiration in some images of Wayne Tower.  Originally, I was going to only put the Batman figs on the display, but I needed more height on the display to make it look like a tower, so I added the Robin minifigures.

The display should have all variants of Batman and Robin minifigures except the SDCC minifigures.  My apologies for the glare on the figs...enjoy!

IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0584.JPGIMG_3729.JPGIMG_0592.JPG IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

• Like 8

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, jaisonline said:

@Quacs , i love the wayne tower display.

kinda sad though how your moc shows off the many batman minifgs made since 2006 / 2012.  hasbro, i mean lego needs to stop making so many batman variations.

It makes me wonder if Lego will peel back on the DC sets they produce and only make a few for each of the upcoming movies to give the Batman variants a break.

Here's3of the things I've done most recently, Mustafar Duel, Scarif Beach and Blue Squadron X-Wing. Mustafar came about because I had a bit of time on a Saturday morning and just started grabbing stuff from my LEGO bin. Scarif was me throwing every plant and tan plate I found into a bin and then trying to figure out what to do with it. The Blue X-Wing was because it wasn't terribly interesting to have 2 red X-Wings, so I wanted a bit of variety.

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
My son's 4th grade mission project. Yeah..he had some help from dad..lol. This was our version of Old Mission Santa Barbara with natives and all.

Nicely done. I used to live in Santa Barbara, and remember the Mission well.

I was all set to help my 4th Grader build a Mission this year, but our district discontinued building Missions last year.

(FYI - in California, in 4th Grade, there’s a mandatory unit in California Native Tribes)

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TANV said:
I finished this a few weeks back and I felt it turned out well.  There are some small finishing touches I added to it, namely just to add one more plate on the front. Much of it is from the 21050 Architecture Studio Set with some parts gathered from various sets.  Let's say this piece fulfilled its mission quite well.

Congrats man!

• Thanks 1