LEGO sale going on at Amazon

hollywdbri

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can add Wolverine's Showdown as well for $14.97. It took all day, but they finally price matched Wal-Mart.com The Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider Set 9449 is also $63.50 (21% off). http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Ninjago-Ultra-Sonic-Raider/dp/B007Q0ON32?SubscriptionId=AKIAJQSYTIGRBKVM26KQ&&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B007Q0ON32

I asked in another thread - should I pull the trigger on 5% (more like 7.8% off due to Amazon rewards) on SSD (10221)? I can't tell whether this one is going to EOL soon or not. Not right now obviously, but it's a 2011 set, so I think it's days are kinda numbered? Think we'll see another sale , more than 5% off?

I asked in another thread - should I pull the trigger on 5% (more like 7.8% off due to Amazon rewards) on SSD (10221)? I can't tell whether this one is going to EOL soon or not. Not right now obviously, but it's a 2011 set, so I think it's days are kinda numbered? Think we'll see another sale , more than 5% off?

This is a tough one. There is always a chance you might see this set drop again to the $309/$319/$329 range that we have seen the drop before. Then again, this may be the lowest it may go again. That's always the gamble.

Thanks so much for this post.

My wife ordered me a 10221 SSD back on Dec. 10th. i opened it on xmas but we returned it since the box arrived heavily damaged. No replacements were available at that time (zero stock) so a refund was given.

I just called amazon and they agreed to honor that original order for $319.97.

I made that rule. I'll make an exception for an exceptional deal.

Parents do need non-doll toys for girls. Every time I'm in Target, there's always a parent buying Friends.

On a side note, I saw MANY Monster-themed dolls during my last visit at Target. Maybe Lego should think about creating "Monster Friends" - ha

Same. But I don't buy Friends sets because they do not have as large an audience as for example, Ninjago. Little girls don't play withe Legos as much as boys.

I think a lot of investors are staying away for the above reason. Which means there will probably not be enough of them to satisfy demand later...

Same. But I don't buy Friends sets because they do not have as large an audience as for example, Ninjago. Little girls don't play withe Legos as much as boys.

I think a lot of investors are staying away for the above reason. Which means there will probably not be enough of them to satisfy demand later...

Which means higher prices for people that do have the Friends sets to resell. I can understand that people don't want to invest in sets that they don't have interest in, but for those people who want to think of LEGO sets as more of a commodity and don't really care about anything but making money, The Friends theme is the way to go. At these discounts, they are no brainers.