Progress Report Time

I thought this might be a little entertaining. Lets see how everyone's Brickfolio is doing. Click on "My Brickfolio" and get the current amount of your Brickfolio value. Then click on "View Brickfolio Items" and then "View Entire Collection". Scroll all the way to the bottom and get the total "Purchase Price" (assuming you have been entering this in your Brickfolio all along). This is the total price you have paid for all the sets in your Brickfolio Now take your "Brickfolio Value" and subtract your "Total Purchase Price". This will give you the total dollar value of profit from your Brickfolio. Now take your "Profit" and divide it by your current "Total Purchase Price". This gives you your percentage of return or basically how much your Brickfolio has earned you. For example my Brickfolio has increased 26% Maybe someone who is better at these things can make sure I arrived at this number correctly.

Potential profit...you still have to find someone to purchase your inventory at the current market value!

I know, that is why I said to forget about the eBay, PayPal, Shipping, etc. This is just for fun. And out of curiosity about how everyone elses Brickfolio compares.