The Brick Show...opinions?

GiliusThunderhead

I alwayys thought Jang and TBS have quit different formats other the one thing in common, reviewing lego sets.

TBS seems to have started apeing Jang with the white backdrop for reviews.  But yes, they are different otherwise.  It just seems to be a race between who can review the latest set the fastest.  I actually like TBS a little better for their down to earth tone (even if they are amateurish with their delivery).  Jang can come across a little aloof at times.

I think they are competing with hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) reviewers (and other contents) on Youtube, not specifically with each other.  They have to keep up with the rest of Youtubers to stay relevant (meaning viewers would not need to dig to find their contents ;) ).

I actually preferred Brickformula for his speedbuilds.  However, he stopped posting so I had to dig through oodles of contents just to remind myself what his Youtube id was :)

I liked Brickformula a lot, but it doesn't appear that he's reviewed anything in a long time.  Probably life caught up with him.