71010 - Minifigures - Series 14 Monsters

pickleboy

Series 14  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 14?

• Wolf Guy
    • Zombie Pirate
    • Monster Scientist
    • Wacky Witch
    • Plant Monster
    • Fly Monster
    • Spectre
    • Zombie Cheerleader
    • Tiger Woman
    • Gargoyle
    • Skeleton Guy
    • Monster Rocker
    • Zombie Businessman
    • Banshee
    • Square Foot
    • Spider Lady
    • None
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 14?

• Wolf Guy
    • Zombie Pirate
    • Monster Scientist
    • Wacky Witch
    • Plant Monster
    • Fly Monster
    • Spectre
    • Zombie Cheerleader
    • Tiger Woman
    • Gargoyle
    • Skeleton Guy
    • Monster Rocker
    • Zombie Businessman
    • Banshee
    • Square Foot
    • Spider Lady
    • None
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 14?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Whats up with two of them missing legs? Am I just not seeing it right?

The image isn't official.  Someone created it with all that is known at this point.  For the Human Fly #13, there have only been pictures of the head.  I assume only the hair piece has been revealed for #8.  These probably aren't the right numbers or order for the sheet as well.

Most of figs are crap. Many zombies (omg zombie cheerleeder), same stupid werewolf as in monsters sets, same frankentein, stupid professor...

Only eating plant, vampire woman and Gargoyle (no 2 - ideal for castle MOCs).

Well I especially like the zombies, even though I would have prefered the third head have both eyes to be more useful ;-) the pirate head is a little bit more limiting.

The glasses are alright but I would have liked a male zombie head without any of his eyes covered ;-)

Frankenstein is okay and the professor is legit too.

Don't like werewolf or eating plant or gargoyle though...

My thoughts:

Very nice and I wanna have multiple of them for my own collection: 5,9,10,11

Very nice and I want to have at least one of them for my collection: 12

Pretty okay, one of them in my collection would be okay/wouldn't be angry to get one: 1,3,15,16

Meh...: 2,4,6,7,8 (what's that supposed to be?), 13,14...

So you can't buy cases of minifigures from the Lego store or Walmart or anything like that?

I doubt you can from the LEGO store, but you can from stores like TRU, Target and Walmart. The problem with buying the case there is that normally the workers will cut the seals on all the cases and open them to put on the shelves. If you can find a sealed case, it should ring up with 60x the price of a single figure. If a case has had the seals cut, you can't sell it as a perfect lot of 60 even if it appears untouched unless you're going to lie.

I bought a few series 12 boxes on 40% clearance at Target when they went belly up. One was sealed, the others simply appeared "untouched" .. I sold them as described on eBay and never had any complaints but I was very clear in my wording.

Some retailers in Canada (Indigo) have been known to ship you a sealed case if you buy 60 of them online, but it's not guaranteed so there is a risk.

You guys are killing me this morning.  Between this and the Vader riding the carousel I'll be smiling the whole day!:lolu:

She does have  Lee Merriwether as Catwoman look about her...mostly the hair/ears combo.  And to anyone who is wondering, Lee Merriwether blows Halle Barrie and Michelle Pfiefer out of the water as far as Catwoman suits go.

• Like 1

I doubt you can from the LEGO store, but you can from stores like TRU, Target and Walmart. The problem with buying the case there is that normally the workers will cut the seals on all the cases and open them to put on the shelves. If you can find a sealed case, it should ring up with 60x the price of a single figure. If a case has had the seals cut, you can't sell it as a perfect lot of 60 even if it appears untouched unless you're going to lie.

I bought a few series 12 boxes on 40% clearance at Target when they went belly up. One was sealed, the others simply appeared "untouched" .. I sold them as described on eBay and never had any complaints but I was very clear in my wording.

Some retailers in Canada (Indigo) have been known to ship you a sealed case if you buy 60 of them online, but it's not guaranteed so there is a risk.

Bought 6 sealed cases of simpsons series 1 on clearance from the Lego store. They were apparently hated and the manager wanted them out.

For sealed cases at target/Walmart ask an associate to look in the stockroom if they show any there. Had good luck with those too when they were clearing out 12/s1 at $1.48. Even got them in original shippers.

• Like 2

Bought 6 sealed cases of simpsons series 1 on clearance from the Lego store. They were apparently hated and the manager wanted them out.

For sealed cases at target/Walmart ask an associate to look in the stockroom if they show any there. Had good luck with those too when they were clearing out 12/s1 at $1.48. Even got them in original shippers.

Well then, I guess you can get them from the LEGO store. I would imagine this is a YMMV scenario though.