71010 - Minifigures - Series 14 Monsters

pickleboy

Series 14  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 14?

• Wolf Guy
    • Zombie Pirate
    • Monster Scientist
    • Wacky Witch
    • Plant Monster
    • Fly Monster
    • Spectre
    • Zombie Cheerleader
    • Tiger Woman
    • Gargoyle
    • Skeleton Guy
    • Monster Rocker
    • Zombie Businessman
    • Banshee
    • Square Foot
    • Spider Lady
    • None
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 14?

• Wolf Guy
    • Zombie Pirate
    • Monster Scientist
    • Wacky Witch
    • Plant Monster
    • Fly Monster
    • Spectre
    • Zombie Cheerleader
    • Tiger Woman
    • Gargoyle
    • Skeleton Guy
    • Monster Rocker
    • Zombie Businessman
    • Banshee
    • Square Foot
    • Spider Lady
    • None
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 14?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Looks like Simpsons Series 2 had three characters that were 5x and this series has 2, which unthinking a good thing.

Huh? Someone needs to look closer at the following list ;)

Agreed ... but just in case, Alpine the 5 per box are:

Zombie Pirate
Mad Scientist
Monster Rocker

Enjoy. :rock:

• Like 1

Huh? Someone needs to look closer at the following list ;)

I'm going to blame it on mobile, I guess.  I swear there were only two figures listed as being 5x on the list you guys posted in the last page of this thread.  But, now that I'm on desktop, I see three.

I don't believe that was Vodka that I put in my OJ this morning, either.

• Like 2

I don't believe that was Vodka that I put in my OJ this morning, either.

Right ... and I'm hard at work right now. :)

On the topic of distribution, I see the zombie pirate being desirable for moc'ers looking to moc up a zombie pirate ship, but the frankenstein rocker and mad scientist will probably sit longer.

As far as what figures might be the most chased, here's my assessment.

1. Zombie Cheerleeder (3PB) It's a zombie AND it has pom poms

2. Tiger Woman (3PB) - Rawwwwwrrrrr

3. Zombie Businessman (3PB) - It's a zombie and it has a suitcase. Well, not so much the suitcase part...

4. Zombie Pirate (5PB) - It's a zombie and it's a pirate. ARRRRGHHHH

The zombies are all an obvious given (Zombie Businessman seems the most versatile regarding army building) while the rest depends more on peoples personal tastes I think. I will say the Skeleton Guy is a good one just for his pumpkin pail which is a real necessity for anyone hoping to create a trick-or-trick diorama on Halloween. Plus his outfit alone is a classic costume. The Monster Scientist is quite good and easy to modify if you don't mind having a bunch of cone heads. The Gargoyle poses many opportunities between an ornament upon classic castles, a horde of enemies in a D&D setting, or you can remove the wings and headgear then replace the short legs with regular ones for a sort of rock golem.

Get three of Tigerwoman, switch out the head, hands, and legs with some flesh tone equivalents and you have Josie & the Pussycats. The Plant Monster is real simple to make into a mandragora instead of looking like a freaked out guy in a suit by switching the head with one that is green or black perhaps. I know for myself I would like to gather an army of Monster Flies and some Square Foots on the side (they'll go with my Yetis).

• Like 1

The zombies are all an obvious given (Zombie Businessman seems the most versatile regarding army building) while the rest depends more on peoples personal tastes I think. I will say the Skeleton Guy is a good one just for his pumpkin pail which is a real necessity for anyone hoping to create a trick-or-trick diorama on Halloween. Plus his outfit alone is a classic costume. The Monster Scientist is quite good and easy to modify if you don't mind having a bunch of cone heads. The Gargoyle poses many opportunities between an ornament upon classic castles, a horde of enemies in a D&D setting, or you can remove the wings and headgear then replace the short legs with regular ones for a sort of rock golem.

Get three of Tigerwoman, switch out the head, hands, and legs with some flesh tone equivalents and you have Josie & the Pussycats. The Plant Monster is real simple to make into a mandragora instead of looking like a freaked out guy in a suit by switching the head with one that is green or black perhaps. I know for myself I would like to gather an army of Monster Flies and some Square Foots on the side (they'll go with my Yetis).

I would probably opt for a red head (or black)

• Like 1

Grab a guitar from Frank, and put blonde hair on and you have Melody.

I was at the Target in Burbank, CA to look for series 14 and as I was walking to the Lego aisle, I spotted a guy walking out with an entire case! I asked if there were any more and he just said, talk to the stock guy. Well, I spoke to the stock guy and he told me that the guy asked for them and then when he brought them out, he just snatched them from his hand muttering I want them all and walked away. Nice guy. Probably a fellow Brickpicker.

He then mentioned that each Target was only allotted a single case at this time and they won't get any more in until 9/1.

Edited by pete411

I was at the Target in Burbank, CA to look for series 14 and as I was walking to the Lego aisle, I spotted a guy walking out with an entire case! I asked if there were any more and he just said, talk to the stock guy. Well, I spoke to the stock guy and he told me that the guy asked for them and then when he brought them out, he just snatched them from his hand muttering I want them all and walked away. Nice guy. Probably a fellow Brickpicker.

He then mentioned that each Target was only allotted a single case at this time and they won't get any more in until 9/1.

Reminds me of the woman who came into a TRU shortly after me during the holiday clearance and started grabbing at the same set I was going for, and throwing them into her cart as fast as possible.  I asked her if she was on BP and she didn't say anything and continued to fill up an entire cart's worth.  Then when an employee asked if she needed help, she asked him to bring another cart over.  Some real winners in this game.

• Like 2