AMAZON PRIME DAY & WALMART ATOMIC SALES!!!

Ed Mack

yeah have to add to cart to find out if its actually sold out the % doesnst update fast enough.  but seriously how many people are buying that set at only 26% off? dozens? hundreds? i think I have renewed faith in the bubble.

just a jake duplo set in the next round of toys... Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

Picked up a Fire stick. That was a great deal for $25. Nice little device.

Gift card pack for $75 + $10 worked for me. 

Now trying to decide what to do with the $20 off $100...

just used mine on another pet shop.  was worried I would have to grab the WVM....

• Like 1

Haha that one is great. I read it at first at GOAT the acronym (greatest of all time).

Side note, but they could completely crush stuff like Angie's list with this sort of service. I am trying to get a deck built right now and wished I had something exactly like this, more of an online form to fill in with my specs and then just get back results/prices from validated service providers. 

I could not get the $20 off $100 order to work via amazon checkout. (even though it is supposed to be only for select customers) I chatted with a rep and got it. Of note item must be sold by amazon and you must use your amazon card to pay.

Amazon.com is offering $20 off your purchase of $100 or more when you use your Amazon Rewards VISA Card and apply promotion code PRI20ARC at checkout.

Edited by thekragle