AMAZON PRIME DAY & WALMART ATOMIC SALES!!!

Ed Mack

Lol this is quite pathetic.  It is basically a huge lightning deals day, but with the added "Prime Day" banner :D The gc + awd discounts are probably the best deals

I have to commend Amazon's media blitz.  I just spent 20 minutes going through their pile of junks thanks to their TV, radio, and newspaper ads. :P

yea..plus its getting people like me to buy stuff I normally wouldn't...I bought the GCs and kids fire hd..now looking at binoculars, watches.etc..

For a limited time, get $20 off with $100 or more in Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Here's how:

1. Add qualifying Amazon.com items totaling $100 or more to your cart.

2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card as your payment method at checkout.

3. Enter promo code PRI20ARC in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

Don't have the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card yet? Apply now.

thanks, worked for me - picked up a Lamy 2000 for myself!

Amazon is getting hammered on twitter. This sale could end up being a negative for them if it's all negative pub on social media. 

Not surprised, its pretty much what I expected.  a few deals with the gc and cc promos, some wharehouse deals to be had for a lucky few, and one a couple of other things that sell out in a minture or two.  but the bulk of the sale is no better than a walmart or kmart clearance isle, and most of the prices are higher...

they hyped this so much to sell prime and they will get slammed for it.   though in their defense thats basically what black friday is too....

Edited by jay4e

For a limited time, get $20 off with $100 or more in Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Here's how:

1. Add qualifying Amazon.com items totaling $100 or more to your cart.

2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card as your payment method at checkout.

3. Enter promo code PRI20ARC in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

Don't have the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card yet? Apply now.

Thanks, worked for me. I grabbed 2 x Star Wars: Mos Eisley Cantina for $46 each.

• Like 2

Yeah, I am not in the market for those either.  I was looking (not that hard) for $15 off Fire TV stick, but I guess that was just a rumor

I see the $15 off Fire TV stick live now. Going fast.

$19.98...... not a good deal to me....just my 2 cents...

Not a good deal to me either. So disappointing. Amazon is blowing it today.

Amazon is getting hammered on twitter. This sale could end up being a negative for them. 

Thanks for mentioning this. I'm laughing my butt off reading Twitter right now! At least SOMETHING good is coming out of this "sale".

• Like 1

I see the $15 off Fire TV stick live now. Going fast.

Not a good deal to me either. So disappointing. Amazon is blowing it today.

Got 1 + $5 credit on Lawn&Garden items for choosing economy shipping 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GDQ0RMG/

Prime Day Special: Get a $5 promotional credit for Home & Garden, Outdoors, or Pet Supplies

Choose FREE No-Rush Shipping and receive a $5 credit towards your next purchase of select Sports & Outdoors, Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden, Tools, or Pet Supplies items when this order ships.

• Like 1

They already own your future disposable income. Today is about luring new Prime customers for the 4th quarter and moving one step closer to ending Walmart and Target. 

Word.  My life already depends on PrimeMovie&Music. I finally got a Fire TV Stick to deepen that dependency.... 

... you got me Amzn !!! :lolu:

I just thought I'd browse Walmart a bit, and am having trouble.  I can search men's clothing, or Barbie toys in the Toys section... no problem... when I try to search Lego, I might get a page to load (slowly)... maybe even 2 or 3 pages... but sooner or later, I'll get an error message... "page will not load.. try again"... proxy errors, etc.