AMAZON PRIME DAY & WALMART ATOMIC SALES!!!

Ed Mack

Like what?

Hmm, now that I take a closer look there doesn`t appear to be as much as first glance. Call it a knee-jerk reaction to seeing the sales page haha. (I`m tired bear with me :derisive:).

There`s a few discounts on Blu Rays, though now that I take a closer look, they don`t appear to be part of Prime Day, rather, previous deals. Needless to say, there are a few I`lll likely grab (Kingsman: The Secret Service for one). Breaking Bad The Complete Series is an excellent price, but I already got mine at Costco last year.  Yeah, I`m tired, was hoping for Lego deals like everyone else, oh well. Will browse for a few minutes then off to bed. 

For a limited time, get $20 off with $100 or more in Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Here's how:

1. Add qualifying Amazon.com items totaling $100 or more to your cart.

2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card as your payment method at checkout.

3. Enter promo code PRI20ARC in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

Don't have the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card yet? Apply now.

I bought the $10 back with amazon gc. It seems like the lowest denomination you can buy is $45. Not bad for $10 back on this.

Not sure how to add the affiliate link:http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_11633657011_gb1h_rlm_m-8_8422_004f9f6a?rh=i%3Agift-cards%2Cn%3A11633657011&ie=UTF8&node=11633657011

This is a great deal. Not sure if it will work, but just bought $45 in GCs for me, then $45 in GCs on my wife's account (same credit card, and we only have 1 Prime account for our household). Promo code seemed to work both times.  NOTE: The $10 promo code you will receive is valid only until Aug 29, 2015.

• Like 1

For a limited time, get $20 off with $100 or more in Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

Here's how:

1. Add qualifying Amazon.com items totaling $100 or more to your cart.

2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa card as your payment method at checkout.

3. Enter promo code PRI20ARC in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box. You will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary.

Don't have the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card yet? Apply now.

Did not work for me.

Oh well -

That came directly from the Amazon site, so call them and tell them

Terms & Conditions

Get $20 off your purchase of $100 or more with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card: This is a limited time offer while supplies last. Offer limited to one per eligible customer and account. This offer is available to select customers only. Get $20 off an Amazon.com purchase of $100 or more by selecting your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method and entering the promotion code PRI20ARC at checkout through the Amazon.com shopping cart. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by other merchants or third parties do not qualify for this promotion. If Amazon.com is not the seller, this will be noted on the product detail page. Offer applies only to the purchase of eligible items made with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20. Offer does not apply to digital content. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. This promotion is available only to customers located in, and with billing addresses in, the United States. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com. Offer is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and may not be resold. If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Void where prohibited. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. Chase is not responsible for provision of or failure to provide the stated benefits and services.

Edited by Jeff Mack

Lol this is quite pathetic.  It is basically a huge lightning deals day, but with the added "Prime Day" banner :D The gc + awd discounts are probably the best deals

I have to commend Amazon's media blitz.  I just spent 20 minutes going through their pile of junks thanks to their TV, radio, and newspaper ads. :P

• Like 1