Ideas #010: 21302 - The Big Bang Theory

I dont get out of bed in the morning without watching at least one episode.  I’m always thankful for the suggestions from those actors on how to live my life, would be hard otherwise.

next year hoping to move to San Francisco  

Only a blasphemous fool would call them self Lord of anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I'm still baffled by the seemingly overwhelming hate for this show.  As migration pointed out it made pop culture and what was conceived as geek / nerd culture cool.  Gotta also remember this show is 12 years old and a good bit of time before a lot of cable and streaming shows that kinda revolutionized how we look at tv programming came out.  It was meant to be sarcastic and make fun of ones self which a few here seem above and was way ahead of it's time.  

Plus whats wrong with some immature fun comedy every once in awhile.   Have some damn fun.   

Sure people on the outside of bper seeing people call there stash portfolios and meeting their quotas would make some be like wtf.   It's a toy we buy to either build or hopefully make some money.  

As for that Lord of Lego dude.  Yeah no clue how he calls himself a Lord when he's always one step behind someone that likes birds.  But hey we all have our flaws and I like the dude.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, junkrigger said:

Tell me where you are and I’ll make clearance lego disappear around you lmao. 

Religion, politics, insults... how about 21302 though? 

8 hours ago, Stud-Flipper said:

He has a point. ?

lordoflego.PNG

I guess with this post, number changed. Don’t worry, I’m still the same  :devil:

10 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

I'm still baffled by the seemingly overwhelming hate for this show.  As migration pointed out it made pop culture and what was conceived as geek / nerd culture cool.  Gotta also remember this show is 12 years old and a good bit of time before a lot of cable and streaming shows that kinda revolutionized how we look at tv programming came out.  It was meant to be sarcastic and make fun of ones self which a few here seem above and was way ahead of it's time.  

Plus whats wrong with some immature fun comedy every once in awhile.   Have some damn fun.   

Sure people on the outside of bper seeing people call there stash portfolios and meeting their quotas would make some be like wtf.   It's a toy we buy to either build or hopefully make some money.  

As for that Lord of Lego dude.  Yeah no clue how he calls himself a Lord when he's always one step behind someone that likes birds.  But hey we all have our flaws and I like the dude.  

I’d like to point out that I’m not always behind you lol

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

giphy.gif

I challenge you to even give a basic explanation of Fourier transform in terms of inner product projection in L2 space, or even more basic what an inner product is in Euclidean space. Perfect example of the general population not having even a tiny clue or ounce of respect for the science behind the things you all take for granted. 

12 hours ago, junkrigger said:

Don't put too much into an internet name.  My email is evileddie666, yet I foster homeless animals, plant trees, believe in global warming, and donate thousands of dollars to needy people and worthwhile causes.  You have been a valuable and contributing member for a long time.  It would appear you are having either a "brain fart" or a bad day (s).  Either way, we forgive you and let's move on...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

Don't put too much into an internet name.  My email is evileddie666, yet I foster homeless animals, plant trees, believe in global warming, and donate thousands of dollars to needy people and worthwhile causes.  You have been a valuable and contributing member for a long time.  It would appear you are having either a "brain fart" or a bad day (s).  Either way, we forgive you and let's move on...

This I can respect. Its a deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

3 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

I challenge you to even give a basic explanation of Fourier transform in terms of inner product projection in L2 space, or even more basic what an inner product is in Euclidean space. Perfect example of the general population not having even a tiny clue or ounce of respect for the science behind the things you all take for granted. 

Wait, wait, wait, I want to give this a shot...
tumblr_inline_onv0t5B2vO1rt9gu0_400.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, junkrigger said:

Dealing with the general public for 30 years on a daily basis, many people are asleep.  People are focused on their phones and social media accounts.  While the internet is good for some things, it has turned people into zombies who pay little attention to themselves or their surroundings.  That being said, I have to say that the members on most LEGO fan forums are above average in intelligence and are quite aware of the dangers we all face.  

• Like 1

I need to make sure you all understand and agree on the lord part in my BP name, there’s no other point of view!

for those that disagree, I’ll big bang you when I catch you on the streets till you see stars so you can count them. Add, subtract, whatever...lol

i never watched the show, I had one lego set iirc and I think it sold last year. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2018 at 11:41 AM, jaisonline said:

All,

The mods were directed to this topic by multiple members today.    Some  posts were removed.

PLEASE REMOTELY STAY ON-TOPIC. 

Please continue to post about the show in-regards to Lego , how much the set could further benefit by it's audience popularity, etc..   

The last thing  we (your friendly neighborhood "usually hands off" mods) want to do is intervene with your conversations.  

Cc:

@Bold-Arrow   @Darth_Raichu

@Alpinemaps   @Quacs

@exciter1    @gregpj

I always thought @BrickLegacy wasn’t up to the task at hand .. he gives mods a bad rep 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Migration said:

Somewhere in the deep dark corner of the Internet is a video of me belting out Let it Go at the top of my lungs recorded on a bachelorette charter I ran around four or five years ago.

U know im gonna look for it captain. 

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 3