Mailing minifigures 1st class mail

aspen

I don't know how anyone can make profit on selling minifigures on Ebay. Fortunately I only had two Series 9 figures to sell. I mailed each in a small bubble wrap envelope - weight less than one ounce each. Cost at the Post Office was $1.95 each. I saw Ebay wants $1.64, but still I paid $2.99 each on Lego site. Sold one for $7.05 and the other for $3.70. No way would I spend my time trying to sell these unless I am missing something. One buyer told me to package them carefully as he has received them damaged. The Post Office employee said because they were in a bubble wrap envelope that they should arrive okay.

First, never pay retail prices. Wait for sales. I bough 200 Series 7 and 8 minifigures from LEGO for less than $1.50 per. The bubble wrapping of a minifigure is more than enough to protect it. You would have to take a hammer to destroy a minifigure. LOL. USPS is a perfect way to send it.

First, never pay retail prices. Wait for sales. I bough 200 Series 7 and 8 minifigures from LEGO for less than $1.50 per. The bubble wrapping of a minifigure is more than enough to protect it. You would have to take a hammer to destroy a minifigure. LOL. USPS is a perfect way to send it.

Where did you get the minifigs for $1.5 each?