Minifigure Trading

Blackjack

I have been collecting and trading Lego minifigures for years and have 276 Star Wars Lego figs and a scattering of figs from other themes. Only about 90 of my figs came in new sets, which means the other two hunded are pure profits! I'm 15 and mostly trade with younger kids I know, which makes it easier to pull a profit. I was just wondering how wide spread this thing is outside of the little kids who trade Collectible Minifigures and do that stupid Ninijago gambling.

I think it is fairly widespread. I have several hundred of the Star Wars minifigs through years of buying sets on sale or clearance. Unfortunately, there are alot I am missing. I think it is a great idea to trade with others to complete your collection. It gets really expensive buying the sets and eBay would be one of the only places to go.

I think it is fairly widespread. I have several hundred of the Star Wars minifigs through years of buying sets on sale or clearance. Unfortunately, there are alot I am missing. I think it is a great idea to trade with others to complete your collection. It gets really expensive buying the sets and eBay would be one of the only places to go.

Yeah. I don't have much money to buy Legos so this works really well for me.

• 4 months later...