TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

On 1/2/2021 at 12:26 PM, redghostx said:

Mystery Castle now available for in store pickup at your TRU, if they have any in stock.

Thanks for the heads up! picked up a bunch. No discount on them right now, but the %10 plus CURBSIDE10 made it a little better.

Edited by Sandwraith

8 hours ago, redghostx said:
11 hours ago, Sandwraith said:
Thanks for the heads up! picked up a bunch. No discount on them right now, but the %10 plus CURBSIDE10 made it a little better.

What 10% off did you get. Mine were all cancelled, but I'm glad it worked out for someone.

Dang sorry to hear :(

Just the usual R Club %10 of code, plus i had another %10 from a Black Series order they cancelled on me due to no stock which stacked surprisingly.

9 hours ago, SixBricks said:

What's your gameplan? Hold until Q4?

I don't have much of a plan for them really, i had these on my radar but could never find any, so had given up until yesterday. I mean you can sell them right now and make a good return, but yeah i'll hold for sure and just keep an eye on them over the year.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:29 AM, Sandwraith said:

Dang sorry to hear :(

Just the usual R Club %10 of code, plus i had another %10 from a Black Series order they cancelled on me due to no stock which stacked surprisingly.

I don't have much of a plan for them really, i had these on my radar but could never find any, so had given up until yesterday. I mean you can sell them right now and make a good return, but yeah i'll hold for sure and just keep an eye on them over the year.

How did you manage to get the R Club 10%?

• 5 months later...

Ok, sort of a deal, more a make your own deal again.

$10 off 50 or $25 off 100. By itself it's ok, but it actually works out well if you want Mario sets. Those are 15% off and the coupon applies.

If buying Mario sets, try to buy $118 pre-discount and then you maximize your discount. Or just buy your toddler a hot wheels car to go over the top :-)

Yay LEGO!

6 minutes ago, redghostx said:

Ok, sort of a deal, more a make your own deal again.

$10 off 50 or $25 off 100. By itself it's ok, but it actually works out well if you want Mario sets. Those are 15% off and the coupon applies.

If buying Mario sets, try to buy $118 pre-discount and then you maximize your discount. Or just buy your toddler a hot wheels car to go over the top 🙂

Yay LEGO!

Thanks for posting!  I saw this as well.. 

but wouldn’t buying exactly $100 pre discount maximize your discount? ($25 off) 

3 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Thanks for posting!  I saw this as well.. 

but wouldn’t buying exactly $100 pre discount maximize your discount? ($25 off) 

Never mind, i see what you mean , $118 minus 15% (on Mario sets specifically) then apply the $25 coupon.. gotcha!  
bowsers castle anyone? 😀

Edited by Hansolo55

Never I see what you mean , $118 minus 15% (on Mario sets specifically) then apply the $25 coupon.. gotcha!  
bowsers castle anyone?
I grabbed one. My two year old is really into Mario stuff and I'll grab one of each to build and play with when he gets older.
I'm not into holding sets as much, with a few exceptions.

Yay LEGO!

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, eliminator said:

This might help: $20 online promo code TRU20HF, in store scan barcode at checkout, for items ending in .99 and .00 ...

TRUimage2.jpeg

TRUimage1.jpeg

Nice thanks for that!  I got a couple $10 off $50 coupons from my last curbside pickup order , but they are specific codes. How did you get this? 

On 1/2/2022 at 1:30 PM, Hansolo55 said:

Amazing! lol thanks for sharing .  Wish I had this available yesterday, found a few tie fighter pilot helmets and whomping willows at my local store (at full retail) . Still picked them up anyways . 

Anyone else have any luck using this code? Couldn’t get it to work , made sure I followed all the parameters ! 

• 10 months later...
57 minutes ago, LegoC777 said:

Where is this 10% off coupon? I did not get an email from TRU.

I think the codes are unique so i can't show them, but it was an e-mail sent on Wednesday titled:

Here’s your EXCLUSIVE Black Friday offer! 

Open + SAVE up to 20% on your Black Friday purchase*

• 2 weeks later...