TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Didn't check my email on Sunday night so was disappointed to miss out on the Mickey & Minnie brickheadz:(  Those seem to be popular for local sales on Kijiji.

I did grab a few 42064 - Ocean Explorer.  I always wanted one for myself and hopefully at 40% off there is some small profit to be made.   Of course that depends on if I get a decent box shipped by TRU or some mangled, no cushioning, oversized shipping box which gets put at the bottom of the delivery truck.  50-50 odds on that.

Oh, and the ever important issue of the wife's disapproval (she knows because she gets home first and see's the boxes on the porch).   Lack of space combined with Carousel's and PR's from Costco last week are not factors that help me in this regard........

Stock is doing the dance again, Micky, Minnie, Harry Potter Brickheadz and lots of other stuff popping back up.

Just got the thinking... hopefully these are actually in stock and it's not just some website glitch seeing as how the site was updated recently..

Edited by Sandwraith

10 minutes ago, jimmajenga said:

I've placed a bunch of orders too. Question is, has anyone's orders shipped yet?

I thought I was in the clear, as I got one shipping notification from my first order, but I looked closer and it's wonky.  I had gotten a Hidden Side set with a bunch of different Brickheadz, but check the shipping inventory from that first shipping notification:Capture.thumb.JPG.d387ac9fcd478b291547158a36169910.JPG

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, billybell991 said:

I thought I was in the clear, as I got one shipping notification from my first order, but I looked closer and it's wonky.  I had gotten a Hidden Side set with a bunch of different Brickheadz, but check the shipping inventory from that first shipping notification:Capture.thumb.JPG.d387ac9fcd478b291547158a36169910.JPG

That's funky... I've got one order processed. Republic Fighter Tank x2. Nothing wonky about it for now... waiting to see if any of my Brickheadz orders went through or the Ocean Explorer or Duel on Naboo

Well, it happened again just before midnight. Hadn't checked the site since this afternoon and don't know if this is one big glitch or luck. Time will tell.  Here's my haul if the orders go through:

Ocean Explorers 42064 x 6  ($89.98)ea

Minecraft Skeleton attack x 2  ($29.98)ea

Minnie Mouse x 11 ($6.98)ea

Super Heroes Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack  x 1  ($27.98)ea

Speed Champions McLaren 720S 75880  x 10  ($11.98)ea

Speed Champions Mercedes-AMG GT3 75877  x 10  ($11.98)ea

My previous orders from earlier today and yesterday were 3 ocean explorers, were 9 mickeys, 7 Minnies, 4 of each Harry Potter, and a bunch of

star wars and super hero Brickheadz. Total 9 orders and a big credit card bill..lol

3 hours ago, kouks said:

Agreed.   Starting to seem odd that same sets keep popping up?

Still haven't seen a shipping email yet....

Remember the dance of last boxing day on AS and holiday train? I managed to place an order late in the dance and they shipped, but they weren't retired.

22 hours ago, billybell991 said:

Got a similar shipping email where only one item is listed. Quantity (if that's what the first number represent does not match the order but amount for this item does . We'll see when it gets here.

Out of 10 orders and $1700.00 hoping I'll get something decent out of this. However I'm not holding my breath as Toys R Us online is a train wreck.  I don't order a lot online but the orders I have placed in the past have been cancelled, items missing, extra items, and/or the box is 10 times too big for the item causing damage. In this day and age with online sales being so important how does a billion dollar company function this way?

3 minutes ago, seapotato said:

I put in my order for some SW brickheadz on Sunday and they still havent shipped. I checked out as a guest so cant even check on status :S

I'm not sure the statuses on orders is even working on the new site haha. I have 2 orders that have been shipped and delivered a couple weeks ago, but they still just show as "Processing"

And then likewise with every order since then, just "Processing"

1 minute ago, Sandwraith said:

I'm not sure the statuses on orders is even working on the new site haha. I have 2 orders that have been shipped and delivered a couple weeks ago, but they still just show as "Processing"

And then likewise with every order since then, just "Processing"

Maybe that's good news and a glimmer of hope!

Just ordered another fleet of Ocean Explorers and some more speed champions and Republic Fighter tanks. Not sure why,  just for shits and giggles I suppose. This is looking like a disaster in the making.  Credit card from Sundays purchase still only shows authorized.

Two updates:

1. I got a shipment notice on two items from one of my orders - both clearance $**.98 items, but neither of them Lego... (a Nintendo Switch game and a Perplexus)... the same order had some Lego items which were not on the shipment notice...

2. I placed another order this morning for more of the same items... the quantities available were all different, but I was able to place the order all the same... doubtful any of it will ship, but we will see...

tru3 oct 2019.jpg