You just have to see this Great Ball Contraption!

M4x18

• 5 months later...

WOW! Anyone care to estimate how much this whole setup costs? All this is LEGO Mindstorms, right? As a software engineer, I've always wanted to own LEGO Mindstorms and do some fun programming. That's one good reason for me to go into LEGO investing - to help me pay for my future ownership of LEGO Mindstorms ;)

It's kind of sad that for a topic with this name, it only has as many views as it does. :(

It seems to depend on the timing of when the thread was posted originally. I've found that certain times of the day seem to get more views while other times get more responses. It sounds like it should go hand in hand but not always. A lot of threads has a number of views yet no one has posted a single response if any.

Well heck, I started a little thread asking which one is better overall and was hoping to hear some of the pros & cons of "flickr vs Brickshelf vs MOCpages". Barely got 83 hits (don't know which ones are unique) and four other people cast a vote on the poll. Sometimes it seems for poll threads that not many people leave a reply at all. I guess it just depends on how much the question actually caught their interest to begin with.

• 2 months later...

Balls.

Yep. Lots and lots of....balls. Who know Lego maniacs liked to play with something else besides their bricks all day? Speaking of which, I find it a little funny how some of the recent Friends sets have the ol' basketball or soccerball piece from Lego's Sports days. Ahh, the memories. Joking aside, these mechanical contraptions are quite the work of art.