MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2014 at 1:52 PM, exciter1 said:

Being a Tron fan, these are simple, but I still might build them:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?s=2f2842ae28974414fdad82c3abe13cfb&showtopic=99272

Inspired me to find some of my own. ;)

5209994719_8fee059ba3_o.jpg

5 by SPARKART!, on Flickr

6081170826_24e675a9aa_b.jpg

Lightcycle by Fine Clonier, on Flickr

7829662326_8ef586e440_b.jpg

movie chronicle 03+ by LEGO suzuki, on Flickr

3909209784_584b98055e_b.jpg

Tron09 by - 2x4 -, on Flickr

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2014 at 4:46 AM, TheOrcKing said:

IN THE NAME OF KANE!!!!

NOD Tiberium Harvester by Disco86

Wow that brings back some memories. "Dont give it up" is now stuck in my head. I also had a business meeting with the guy who produced the video for the early C&C, really cool guy.

Yes, ninja edit. It posted before I could confirm his creds, which I had wrong.

Wow that brings back some memories. "Dont give it up" is now stuck in my head.

The C&C series has a great storyline, cool videos, awesome soundtracks, and some badass designs so soon as I saw that MOC I knew it had to be posted! :) The original game had such a large list of tunes to pick from like "Act On Instinct", "Mechanical Man", or "Prepare For Battle", I couldn't pick just one as a favorite. Red Alert was fantastic too.

The C&C series has a great storyline, cool videos, awesome soundtracks, and some badass designs so soon as I saw that MOC I knew it had to be posted! :) The original game had such a large list of tunes to pick from like "Act On Instinct", "Mechanical Man", or "Prepare For Battle", I couldn't pick just one as a favorite. Red Alert was fantastic too.

I still remember how I played C&C this one time and I just did build foot troopers with riffles and with rocket launchers... it was such a big army that even with his vehicles the enemy couldn't do much (it was a game vs the KI)... after I've wiped out the everything he had including his base the game didn't end though... so I had to search the whole map for remaining units...

so my giant cloud of troopers went looking for it... and they crossed a bridge... and just when they've been on the bridge this collecting unit (how was that car called again?) came crossing the bridge and killed almost all of my troopers (which the enemy couldn't to at full strength!)... that was kinda frustrating ^.^