MOC Highlights

TheOrcKing

Geez! Even you (yourself) focused in your last post on the window, quotation: "The MOC pictured above also has the printed window."

I couldn’t care less about the window. I was just trying to help/understand the post the person before me made about the printed pieces/brick built frame. In my opinion this is a gorgeous MOC, among the best. Doesn’t really matter to me if it is a genuine design compared to any comic book or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I hope that everybody understands that ITS NOT ABOUT THE WINDOW.. but the building itself.. :)

Agreed, I just would have liked to see a bit more prominent fixture that would be closer to the original sourced material given the time and effort put into this! 

Apologies calmdahn, but are you honestly saying this looks like the above photos I posted above?  I mean, I feel like it's almost so obvious that you are pulling a prank on me?  Are we in bannana land here?

IMG_3266.JPG

Edited by BricksBrotha
Typo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:
Agreed, I just would have liked to see a bit more prominent fixture that would be closer to the original sourced material given the the time and effort put into this! 
Apologies calmdahn, but are you honestly saying this looks like the above photos I posted above?  I mean, I feel like it's almost so obvious that you are pulling a prank on me?  Are we in bannana land here?
IMG_3266.JPG.07f5630cea2b1047c9d8b879a69111fc.JPG

Ohhhh I see what you’re saying. You want the rounded crossed inner window muntin to be brick built, not printed. That seems like a lot to ask. The printed piece that came with the official Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown (used in this MOC too) looks darn close to me.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18675pb15&idColor=12#T=C&C=12

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Edited by calmdahn
Clarity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:01 PM, Phil B said:

CP1408 Locomotive by Andre Pinto (14,000 pieces in locomotive and base).

CP 1408 (1/15)

Even the wheels are made out of LEGO (not 3D printed) - 19 LEGO pieces per wheel.

gawd! how large is that thing?? It must be probably well over 3 ft / 1m in length, right? Ppl just should put some kind of scale next to their marvelous creations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1