Welcome New Moderators

I really don't follow hockey, so I can't comment on the Leafs.  I do know that I liked the .gif of a hockey player with a screw loose.

you even had the all star game up there this year.  Those are tough tix though.   Should check out a blue jackets game.  They are fun even if you are not into it.

you even had the all star game up there this year.  Those are tough tix though.   Should check out a blue jackets game.  They are fun even if you are not into it.

I know, I've been to a few college games, but not pro yet.  I will make it to a Blue Jackets game sometime.

• Like 1

I have no doubt that this is inevitable

It's like eating a can of Bush's baked beans. The aftermath is unavoidable no matter how much Beano you take to keep that 'vow of silence'. :stinker:

What does the Chairman of the Brick figure look like? I'm concerned I'll never know.

Despite my crazed posting habits, I shall never know the joy of being Chairman of the Brick ....although I can still go the second best route and make the minifigure in real life I suppose.

ac004.jpg

• Like 1