Drink coffee like a minifigure

TheOrcKing

Trust me...it's not pulling teeth for me to go back into any of the shops at LEGOLAND. I needed to pick up some more Easter sets.

I have a friend, his coffee cup is SO BIG that if you have seen a 64 Oz Super America Cup, its way larger than that and he carries it around like a half gallon aluminum coffee cup thermos.  No joke.

I don't drink that big of cup but I like a big cup.  I'll get one for decorations but not for using at the size you mention.

At least I will not be disappointed now.

I agree with you on the Easter set it is Amazing.

Trust me...it's not pulling teeth for me to go back into any of the shops at LEGOLAND. I needed to pick up some more Easter sets.

Oh? So you need only an excuse to go back into the LEGOLAND stores? Hmm, let me see if I can muster up a few good excuses, uh, I mean 'reasons'. :pleasantry:
  • Like 1

Oh? So you need only an excuse to go back into the LEGOLAND stores? Hmm, let me see if I can muster up a few good excuses, uh, I mean 'reasons'. :pleasantry:

I was wondering how high 4 are stacked? Wondering if they'll fit in my cupboards stacked that high. ;)

Too bad these are so "expensive," they'd be a funny kids party favor. Use it at the party, then take it home! My seven year old went to a bday party last weekend and came home with an oversize porcelain mug (20oz ish) and a post-it like notepad. He thought it was awesome.

I was wondering how high 4 are stacked? Wondering if they'll fit in my cupboards stacked that high. ;)

Too bad these are so "expensive," they'd be a funny kids party favor. Use it at the party, then take it home! My seven year old went to a bday party last weekend and came home with an oversize porcelain mug (20oz ish) and a post-it like notepad. He thought it was awesome.

Next time I'm at LEGOLAND I'll stack them 4 high and post a pic.

I may go back tomorrow. It's Star Wars Days part 2, the wife and daughter are doing Girl Scout cookie sales, the 3 year old and I are bored. It's either that or clean the house.

Plus, it's 80 degrees and the Water Park opened today. Maybe we'll go for a swim. :)