Huge Sponge Bob Lot

Jeff Mack

I don't know maybe some of you out there are big Sponge Bob fans, or maybe never collected any from this these at all. This person is selling a big collection of the Sponge Bobs sets. It's an auction, but maybe you can get in on it for a decent deal.

Huge Lot of LEGO Spongebob Sets NIB 4981 4982 3826 3832 3831 3827 3830 (15 SETS)

This was talked about in another thread I believe, the seller is a member here.

I'm not only the hair club president....but I'm also a client. Yup, that's my lot. Spent a bunch of time and money accumulating those, so I hope it does well, but eBay is a crap shoot after all. I've got some rare eggs in there, but maybe not the best timing for selling on my part. I figure someone's going to get a pretty good deal, especially if it somehow doesn't go for more than $1000 or so. I just didn't want to be one of those guys who lists them individually until someone came along and grabbed one. If someone likes Spongebob or never got a chance to buy these, it's best to do it all at once, I figure. Who knows. It's annoying having to sift through $300-400 Buy It Now Build-A-Bobs and Chum Buckets until you can find one that is actually an auction. And most of these sets are pretty light, so the boxes get damaged just by staring at them too hard. I love the set. I won't miss owning them, though.