What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

FW is an interesting build. I found the build to be.... Different. Still not sure I like how it builds.

I wound up doing it and just finished , took about 2 hours.  Think I am all tanned out from that build.  I liked how it all slid together at the end.  That was different.  

Agreed about not being sure what I thought of the overall build.  I do like the way it comes together at the end though.  I guess that's the neat feature with Architecture is they all seem to be a little different process.

Now I'm gonna have to track down a Robie house.  I passed on them from Von Maur when they were 25% off which was not a very smart choice.  

Built the Black Seas Barracuda for the first time. The wife suprised me this Christmas. What a great build. I have waited 25 years to get this thing. I remember it on the tru lego wall. I never got it. Awesome set and I don't think any ships since come close.

That's awesome.  I'd say both your wife the BSB are keepers.

FW is an interesting build. I found the build to be.... Different. Still not sure I like how it builds.

I built Fallingwater tonight and it took about 2hours. I can't really figure out what I built or if I liked building it and I don't know if I like the way it displays or not, perhaps I will know when I wake up. It is definitely a unique build.

I also built Santa's Workshop and half of the Winter Village Market. I DO know that I like the workshop, it is excellent.

Tomorrow is Red 5 or a bunch of trains. Santa knows what I like or at least what to leave on my porch from Target, Amazon, and eBay.

Ex Astris, Scientia.

Parisian Restaurant and Eiffel Tower for me - both awesome. PR is a classic - wouldn't be surprised to see this stick around awhile given how incredible the build is.

Built Minecraft Ender Dragon and The Mine - also simply phenomenal sets. The Mine was way better than Ender Dragon, but diamond armor didn't disappoint.

The boy has one more - the twin rotor helicopter Technic set...his first foray into Technic. Can't wait.

Built the Star Wars: V-19 Torrent Starfighter (7674) tonight.  I really incredible build and very impressive ship once complete.  The way they nailed the wing transfer is amazing.  Lots of Technic in this one.

I have something to share hopefully in the next few days I plan on building during break.  I've purchased the parts over the past few weeks and I finally think I'm ready. :)

Built the Star Wars: V-19 Torrent Starfighter (7674) tonight.  I really incredible build and very impressive ship once complete.  The way they nailed the wing transfer is amazing.  Lots of Technic in this one.

I have something to share hopefully in the next few days I plan on building during break.  I've purchased the parts over the past few weeks and I finally think I'm ready. :)

I'm still back and forth about getting this because I have a lot of the clone wars sets and would consider myself quite the completionist and I really do love the different ships but when it's in landing mode it looks ugly as sin haha

I'm still back and forth about getting this because I have a lot of the clone wars sets and would consider myself quite the completionist and I really do love the different ships but when it's in landing mode it looks ugly as sin haha

We have the Hasbro version as well and I like it too.

Installed the Ipad App and built several "resorts" with my daughter using the Lego Friends Fusion resort builder she got for Christmas. Awesome concept, my daughter wanted to play the game and build for hours.

Dude, nice out of the dark ages post! My son is interested in these but we don't have an iPad.

Dude, nice out of the dark ages post! My son is interested in these but we don't have an iPad.

Thank you. I had to step away for a while, primarily because college classes have gotten so intense I just haven't had the free time. But I'm off for two weeks vacation and I graduate with my bachelor's in April, so hopefully I can be on here more frequently.

• Like 6