Star Wars Buildable Figures

Bold-Arrow

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎50‎:‎56‎, brickinfinite said:

Has anyone seen this set before? Is it another store exclusive?

I saw it on the shelf at Target, a quick calculation told me that it was .01 more than buying those figures separately, and it's not like they were sold out separately. Thee 2 packs might have more value than the singles later since their release is more limited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a possibility to buy some SW buildable figures for 50 % discount. The price is perfect, but most of the sets are from new wave (kylo ren, first order stormtrooper, etc), so i will sit on them at least 1-2 years more than retiring sets. Do you think it has a potential for collectors, or is it just for kids?

Edited by mesje

45 minutes ago, mesje said:

Hi,

I have a possibility to buy some SW buildable figures for 50 % discount. The price is perfect, but most of the sets are from new wave (kylo ren, first order stormtrooper, etc), so i will sit on them at least 1-2 years more than retiring sets. Do you think it has a potential for collectors, or is it just for kids?

I have been wondering the same thing. I see them at all the stores and to me they do not seem to be moving off the shelves, but as of yet I have not seen them marked down. 

7 minutes ago, stacknitup said:

I have been wondering the same thing. I see them at all the stores and to me they do not seem to be moving off the shelves, but as of yet I have not seen them marked down. 

One Walmart near me marked them down 25%, looked like a manager MRKD though, as I have not seen these on sale anywhere else.

Honestly I don't think these will be good for investment, they just look so.... weird. Maybe the stormtroopers but besides that i'm staying far away.

A galaxy far far away in fact