40121 - Painting Easter Eggs

TheOrcKing

Exactly, it`s way too earlier to sell. That`s last year`s set, look at the ROI. Easter Eggs could very well go even higher. 

I was at Legoland Florida this past Friday on vacation and every shop we went into had these in stock.

I didn't buy any because I didn't want to deal with explaining to airport security why I have 20 boxes of PEE in my carry on.

Just a heads up for anyone in central Florida.

Haha, good call! I can image their looks, probably ask you to open them all under suspicion of certain addicting illegal substances. Which now that I think about it is true in many ways..... 

I ended up with 30 or so. Will slowly aquire valentines and newer sets to make complete sets. Sell as bundle next year. I opened an eBay store (mainly due to work travel and ability to use vacation mode) and I'll throw some up at over priced rates to make my shop look more full

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Brickpicker mobile app

I was at Legoland Florida this past Friday on vacation and every shop we went into had these in stock.

I didn't buy any because I didn't want to deal with explaining to airport security why I have 20 boxes of PEE in my carry on.

Just a heads up for anyone in central Florida.

Just see your post today. I was at Legoland Florida yesterday. I am so happy that I drive here, not fly here.

I got

20 40120

10 40121

40 40085

10 rose

4 pet shop (freshly new smell) 11R5 sealed tape I believe. I bought all 4.

FYI I was from philly

They still had over 100+ 40085 there.

Edited by toni8284

Just see your post today. I was at Legoland Florida yesterday. I am so happy that I drive here, not fly here.

I got

20 40120

10 40121

40 40085

10 rose

FYI I was from philly

Well done! That's a nice haul. It killed me not buying any, but I had already bought a Lonely Mountain from the Lego Store at Downtown Disney and I didn't have any extra room in my luggage.

I got

20 40120

10 40121

40 40085

10 rose

FYI I was from philly

Wow quite a honey hole for those sets. Surprised no BPers around there don't clean that place out!?

Surprised you were able to find roses and valentines bear also.

• 2 weeks later...

Better grab your share now or forever hold your peace.

Do you see PEE appreciating next year even if Lego releases a new easter set? I don't see any demand for the easter bunny set from last year but I'd agree that PEE is a much better set. Anyways, I'm seeing these at my local Lego stores as well.

I grabbed 10 of these at my local LEGO store on Easter Monday and they seemed quite surprised I wanted so many (this is Canada). Saw him restocking around 8 more while I left. Came back the next day and they were gone and not coming back. Feels like they pulled them off the shelf because Easter was over but can't be sure. Maybe a staff member agreed with my purchase and nabbed them.

Edited by Brickson