The wall of numbered cardboard

ISO8T0

This is just a little tid bit of info for how I will be trying to keep my inventory organized.

A lot of you have a closet or tucked away place where you store your sets out of carboard boxes. While this is great to see it's not so great for little prying eyes. Of which I have two sets to contend with.

The storage closet where I keep my sets is locked most of the time, but it also has bikes and other outdoor toys in it for my boys.

Just about all of the sets in this closet are in carboard boxes of varies sizes.

Enough of the back story.

I have created a pdf Label template to put on the outside of my cardboard boxes to help me keep track of whats inside each box.

There is a thumbnail of the theme (to aid me) for each label. I've also added a line item to let me know to hold or to sell the item.

These labels were set up to use with 1/2 sheet labels  (5.5x8.5) that I print my shipping lables on through eBay.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

This label can be filled out via acrobat. (pm me if you'd like a copy of the labels)

post-33819-0-69944700-1419869746_thumb.j

• Like 2

Good job - It was also very kind of you to make it easier for the prying eyes to find the sets they would like to tear open :)

In time - You may have so many boxes, sets, & deliveries taking place that the kids stop looking. We haven't needed to think about hiding Christmas presents for years.